My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 144

Anticipation was filling my insides, making me feel more nauseous then I already did. It was making me speed slightly as I drove down the highway, seeing the university on the horizon. Frank was that close. It was only a matter of minutes...

I was biting my lip and picking off my nail-polish. Anything any anxious person would do. The parking spot I had found wasn't the closest to the door, but it was however, not the first one I saw. The distance from the door didn't bother me. It just made me hurry; run slightly across the parkinglot before scrurrying past groups of people in the hallways.

When I got the the room, I knocked feverishly, half expecting someone to answer the door before I even had the chance to knock. But there wasn't an aswer. I knocked again. Still no answer. I sighed, deciding to give it one last chance, lifting my fist to the oak of the door. As I did so, a hand tapped my shoulder, making me jump. I turned around to see Mikey grining wildly with welcoming arms. I hugged him with excitement and said hello.

"Hey, how are you doing?"

"I'm good," I answered. "Kind of tired, but I'll be alright today."

"Well you'd better be. You've got quite the day ahead of you."

I giggled. "What about you? How've you been, Mikey?"

"I'm alright. How is everybody at home?"

Of course, by everybody, Mikey meant only a few people. "Your parents are going good. Heather's parents are okay. I just checked up on Jakey, and he's looking really good. I would've brought him, but he's still in the hospital. You should see him, Mikey... he's so cute. Oh yea, and I went to visit Gerard the other day. We actually talked for a while..."

He nodded. "That's good."

"Where's Frankie?"

"He's downstairs in the lobby. Did you want to go see him now?"

"Yes!"

He laughed lightly, "Alright. Common."