My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 145

Frank's POV

Sienna was right. I had funny nervous habits. I picked at things, twitched slightly, and glanced around in an awkward manner. Everything was perfect, I think. Cleanliness? Check. Teeth brushed? Check. Flowers? Check. Car? Check. Surprise? Wait... where- Oh, found it. Check.

The large windows across the room emitted blinding light across the room. I could make out Mikey walking down the stairs, and Sienna was walking behind him. She was grinning brightly, making me feel like a butterfly. She ran across the room, jumping into my open arms as I spun her around like a child.

"I missed you," I told her.

"I missed you too, Frankenstein. How are you?"

"I'm doing great now. What about you?"

I was grinning like an idiot, and I could tell my eyebrows had grown a mind of their own, preforming some sort of dance at the amazement of the girl infront of me.

"Same," she said softly, kissing my cheek.

"You look beautiful," I tell her.

"Oh," she blushed madly as she spins around, observing her party dress as if she were to develope a new opinion on it. "You like it?"

"Yes, I do."

Her eyes are twinkling. She's smiling wildly. Beautifully. I can't help but smile back. Not when my heart is dancing around in my chest, doing about the same thing as my eyebrows, just more rapidly; as if they're stealing the stage. I'd rather it be that bodily organ....

"Oh yea, these are for you," I stutter, nervously holding out the flowers to her.

She quietly says thank you and femininely gives them a wiff. I hope she thinks they smell good, cause I couldn' really tell. It was Mikey who helped me out with that. In fact, he helped me out a lot when it came to planning this.

I glance at him, noticing the depression looming over his face. I clear me throat for attention before holding up an old school tie. "Now," I say. "It's time for your surprise." I put the tie over Anna's eyes, trying it gently at the back of her head.

"Take my hand," I tell her. "I'll lead you."

She giggled. "Alright."

And this, my friends, is how we start on our journey out to the car.