My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 151

Frank's POV

I stepped into the appartment after my afternoon classes were finished and threw my books on the table, calling out for Sienna, but there wasn't an answer.

I called out for her once more as I made my way down the hallway. The small sound of sobbing filled the air as I rushed to the bedroom in concern, pushing open the door to find Sienna sitting at the side of the bed. She looked up, her face filled with fears.

"Sienna, what's wrong," I asked, rushing to her side as she leaned into my shoulder, making it suddenly warm with hot tears as she heald out a piece of paper. I looked at it; the dark pictures it included.

"Anna, I don't understand," I stated, brushing her hair with my fingers.

She caught her breath before looking at me. Fear was living in her eyes as she looked down at the pictures, making me think that maybe something was deathly wrong with a pitless feeling.

She pointed to the center of the black spot. "That's a heart," she stated. "This is all real... I can't believe this."

Are was pressed out from my lungs. Wow. We had made that...

I smiled. "Sienna, it was always real. But it's life.. you've got to learn how to deal with it. You're doing a great job."

"No I'm not," she protested. "Look at me- I'm a mess! I'm fat, I'm ugly. My own parents aren't even talking to me! I'm all by myself all day and I hate it! I can't believe this happened!"

My gut shrunk. I understood what she meant. We were barely comfortable with ourselves, and now we were forced into an entirely different lifestyle because of something that happened once; something we weren't even completely comfortable with doing yet. If there was a God, I didn't understand how he worked. I didn't understand how he had made something to big so easy to create...

"Anna. Common now," I comforted. "You're not fat, and you know you're not ugly. Thing will get hard and I'm sorry I can't always be there. I didn't know... I didn't know it bothered you so much. I'll leave school if you want. I'll go work somewhere and then you can relax. Everything is going to be alright. Everything is always alright in the end."

"Frank, we can't do this... Who are we kidding," she sighed, looking back down at the pictures.

"Sienna. I know you think that now, but we can. We can do anything. We'll help eachother; I'll help you and you help me. Everything is going to be okay. In ten years we'll live in a house with a backyard and we'll have money to support us and a family. Maybe a few pets or something," I said, nudging her as a smile appeared on her face.

"Maybe."

"Are you going to be okay," I asked, hugging her tightly.

She nodded.