My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 152

Anna's POV

I sighed deeply, abnormal butterflies fluttering through my chest. I was standing infront of his door; petrified and in a nervous sweat. I raised my hand to the door and knocked as I bit my lip and bounced up and down anxiously.

My dad answered the door, looking down at me awkwardly from his tall height. "Sienna, what are you doing here?"

I looked up, intimidated by his glare. "C- Can I come in?"

He nodded unsurely and left enough space for me to slip through the front door.

I walked to the livingroom, making myself comfortable on the couch. I crossed my legs nervously and put my hands in my lap like I remembered from elementary school.

"Sienna, what are you doing here," he repeated, glancing around the room. He obviously didn't want me here.

I looked up, my hands twitching nervously. "Dad... I came by. Because. I... I wanted to appologize."

His expression changed- but not the way I had expected. He cocked his eyebrow sligtly. "Sienna, you're not thinking of killing yourself, are you?"

I looked at him, feeling a strike to my heart. "What? No.. Dad. I just wanted to say sorry. For how I've been acting lately. Things have just een really stressful lately- Especially when I've been doing it all by myself..."

"Are you looking for money? Sienna, you know I said I didn't want you here anymore."

My frustration took a hold of me and I stood up, running my arms across his coffee table, spilling everything to the carpet below. "What is you people's porblems," I screamed, getting in his face. I knew I was better than this; more mature and I took a deep breath before I'd do anything I'd regret.

I sighed, looking straight into his eyes, hoping to burn a hole of shame into them. "You know... You people always expect that I want something from you. Nio wonder I'm so stressed out. I didn't want anything from you. Actually, I came by to tell you that I'm getting married and I really wanted you to be there. I wanted you to ask mom for me too... But nevermind. Just throw out your invitations when they come in the mail," I spat, butting shoulders with him as I pushed passed him and back out to the car.

My face was hot from embarrasement. I was clecnhing my teeth to the point of pain and my fingernails were digging sharply into my skin as I made tight fists.