My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 159... But not really.

She had cried herself to sleep in my arms. It was something I was used to by now, and it was all to obvious that it wasn't normal. I spent an hour or so running my fingers through her hair, glaring at the bottle sitting on the end table; teasing me. All I could thing was 'How the fuck could he do this'?

Rage was tearing at my insides, my teeth grinding together in frustration. At that moment I sneaked away from the bed, making an effort not to stir Sienna from sleep. I grabbed the pills from the night stand and harshly grabbed my jacket and keys before storming out the door...

***

I knocked at the door and Gerard seemed to be man enough to answer the door himself.

"Hey man. What's up?"

Without an answer a flailing fist harshly met with his face, sending him backwards despite my size.

"What the fuck," he yelled.

"What's your problem," I yelled back, dumping the pills over him like a stream of water. "You may have screwed up your life, but it doesn't mean you can try to screw up hers! She's came to you for help, you asshole! You could have hurt her! I swear I'm gonna kill you if anything happens because of you. You're brother's right- You're fucking yourself over big time..."

"Like you care," he spat and got to his feet and he wiped the blood from his lip and stumbled away.

Guilt started to sink in, but I silently debated whether it was worth it or not. I figured it must have been. I mean... He gave her pills. He could have hurt her- Maybe even killed her... I couldn't afford that. I couldn't afford to lose her; she's all I have.