My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 165

The morning was fresh with sweet smells as I woke in the midst of my white bed sheets. I was alone once again and looked around the bright room strangely. Suddenly, the door creaked out and the boys entered carrying trays.

"What's all this?" I asked them while I smiled widely in surprise.

"We got up early and made breakfast," Matt said proudly.

"Good morning, babe," Frankie said before kidding my cheek sweetly and placing the tray in front of me and sitting next to me with his own.

"Well isn't this nice," I stated. "Thank you."

The two of them nodded as they stuffed their faces with food, as all boys do. I began to eat my own breakfast as the morning minutes grew.

***

The day went on, and Frank was set for his classes before I knew it. He kissed me lightly before heading out the door with his keys and jacket. I looked back at Matt, who was sitting on the couch watching MTV; still eating.

"So what are we doing today," he asked.

"I don't know... What do you want to do?"

He scrunched up his face, like a young child deep in thought. His brown hair handing low on his forehead, almost covering his dark brown eyes. "Well.... Have you thought of any colors yet?"

"Colors," I asked him.

"Yea... For the baby's room," he stated.

"No. Matt, I don't even know what it is yet."

"Seriously?"

I nodded and slightly giggled. He seemed suddenly excited.

"Oh... Well. Why don't we.... I don't know. I'm fresh out of ideas...."

"We can always do something normal like go to the mall," I told him, watching his face suddenly light up, making me laugh.

Suddenly, I didn't feel so down. I felt happy, and cheerful. The bright sunlight seeped through the windows, sending beautiful light throughout the apartment.

"Really?"

I nodded. "I just have to do the dishes first. Want to help?"

He suddenly scrunched up his face and dropped his shoulders.

"Common," I whined. "The faster we get it done, the faster we can leave."

He sighed and dragged himself up off the couch and followed behind me slowly to the kitchen.