My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 22

Frankie's POV

I went to bed happy that night, and had a slight change in mood when I was awaken in the morning by Heather tapping her foot impatiently beside the couch I was sleeping on. I pulled the blankets down from my head and evilly glared up at her. "What do you want?"

I scratched my head and yawned, as usual and listened to her bark, "Simple," she pulled of a preppy smirk. "I want you up and off your lazy ass. You and Sienna could sleep all day if we let you. Move it!"

"Get lost!" I threw off the sheets and flung my feet over the side.

She left in a hurry and I stumbled across the room and up the stairs, where I knew a nice warm coffee machine was waiting just for me.

I've heard coffee makes you short. So I guess it's not that good that I drink it, since I'm constantly complaining about my height. I gulped down a cup and a half before Anna came down the stairs and poured her own coffee and sat across from me on one of the stools (which we barely fit on because they're so tall). "Hi," she greeted with a smile.

I waved back silently, being to busy drinking to open my mouth. I was almost at my third cup before I thought there was something I had to do today, but what?

Dammit- band practice! I choked on the hot drink and threw the cup on the table, rushing around the house trying to find my jean-jacket, which was at the front door the whole time. "I got to go," I yelled, jumping out the door and sprinting down the street towards my house, where I had to get my guitar, then walk all the way to Tim's house.