My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 27

"Hey, wake up," Frankie yelled, as I struggled to get my eyes open, then rubbed the side of my throbbing head as the alarm clock continued to throw off large annoying waves of screeching loudness.

"Ow," I moaned, stumbling through the room to the alarm clock and slamming down on it harder than I should have, as Frank ran around the room like a chicken with it's head cut off, cursing the whole way. "What are you doing?"

He stopped pacing and looked at me. Maybe he had forgotten I was here. "Uh... where's my bag... oh, found it, never mind," he said, pulling out his own bag of belongings from behind the door and rummaging through it; I had forgotten it was a school day today.

"What are you doing, we're going to be late," Frankie said, pulling out a very crinkled school uniform and a pair of black pants afterwards- just as crinkled. That was when it clicked in... Oh, there was school today... I was going to be late.

I could hear the morning rush downstairs, and that was when I got all depressed again, I wasn't going down there, not now, not ever. I pulled open the curtains and looked out towards the horizon, where only slight beams of sunshine started rising over houses. "I'm not going to school," I announced.

"Why?" Frank asked, and scrunched up his face all funny.

I pulled out my camera and fooled around with the focus and shut off the flash before taking a shot of the sunrise out my window. Then, I turned around and answered him, "Because, I need to go downstairs to get out the door, and I'm not going downstairs, tough luck."

He smirked, "You could always get out the way I do..." He bit his lip ring.

I smirked at his brilliantness... genius plan. I through on my uniform and clung tightly to the eavesdrop, which my schoolbag flung over my shoulder, and squealed slightly as I slid down it and rushed across the yard, then jumping behind a tree as I waited for Frank.

He rolled across the grass and behind the tree like James Bond. "Okie dokie, lets go," he said, and we walked to his house so that he could grab his things.