My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 29

I unexpectedly was hit in the head with another paper. I turned around and made an evil glare towards Anna, who gave an evil smirk, then went back to writing. I picked up the clump of paper and uncrumpled it, reading small printing, she had added on to it. It now read.

Once upon a time... there was a boy.

I wrote back-

And this boy loved a girl.

I chucked it over my shoulder and she wrote another line. By the end of the period, I had my story. This is what we wrote-

Once upon a time... there was a boy. And this boy loved a girl. But this was a very tragic love, for the couple was too young to understand the true meaning of it all. But no matter the advice given to the two, they still loved and were loved by one another. Their parents thought of this a disgrace, so the two thought up a plan: they would run away from the mess and quarrel conjured up by them. Late one night the two snuck out and ran down the highway, stole a car, and drove as far as they could. The car broke down in front of a cemetery and the two shivered at the chilliness of the night air as they got out, inspecting the car. While they inspected, they were unaware of the presence behind them and were brutally murdered that night. But the couple felt no sense of revenge after death, but was perfectly happy because they were together forever without worry of being rejected. The fact that they both died together helped a bit too.

Now- of course there was more to it... my teacher would kill me if I handed in a story a page long, so I added more to it, giving it more depth and understanding. A few days later, I handed in my complete copy and for the first time, got a friendly smile as I handed it in. I sat back in my chair smiling at myself, feeling this is the best effort I'd ever put into an assignment all year. I was unexpectedly hit in the head with another piece of paper a week later.

Did you get a good mark?

I wrote- yea.

Anna- Awesome, me too.

Me- Even better, we're passing high school next year!

Her- of course.

Me- What do you think will happen to us next year?

Her- We'll fall madly in love. *hint of sarcasm*

I sighed. I already am madly in love...

Me- Yea... maybe.

Her- Yes. Just maybe. *wink*

I only wished that would happen. Maybe over the summer… but unfortunately- probably not. We'd both forget about the weekend and go on like it never happened, just like we were doing now. Just wait and see…