My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 30

I was knocked out of my dream world when the bell wrung for second period, I was off to music, while Sienna was off to Geography. And after that, it was lunch for an hour, and we'd sit at the loser table with Heather and wait for some jock to chuck a sandwich at us... or the nerds to make some kind of weird remark about math.

But unexpectedly, it was a quiet lunch. Heather wasn't there, most of the jocks were at football and the nerds were at chess club and what not. I entered the empty lunchroom and sat beside Anna, tugging lightly on her hair as a slight greeting.

"Hi," she greeted, smiling as I sat down and started eating a nice ham sandwich with extra mustard.

"So… where do you think I should go for a year and a half until I could move out," Sienna asked, after a moment or two of munching down our lunches.

I shrugged, thinking of solutions. "Well, what does your dad think of this whole situation?"

She shrugged, "I'm not telling him."

"Oh," she nodded.

"Well... you might be able to stay in my guest room... and I'm sure Heather will let you stay with her for a while... and if you like traveling, maybe Gerard and Mikey will let you stay with them for the summer," I said.

"Yea... but what about after wards... I mean I can't just switch between you and Heather forever..."

"Well, you should tell your dad. Then, you can stay there sometimes," I offered.

She nodded contentedly. "Thanks."

"No problem," I smirked foolishly.

"What about all of my things,” she asked worriedly.

Well, that's easy... "Well, only pick out the really important things... leave the rest behind. Start off taking the small things out, then when you leave, take the rest of it."

She smiled, "Damn- you’re getting smart! Have anything else you plan on adding to your little escape plan?"

“No.”

“Well- thanks, Frankiestein.”

I smirked slyly after realizing she kissed my cheek the same time she hugged me... yay!

“You can stay at my house first,” I offered freely, not caring what mom or dad would think of this.