My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 34

It was second period and my name was announced over the intercom. I strangely stood up and listened to the 'oh's and ah's' the students made when I left the room and made my way down the hallway to where the office was. The secretary waved me in and I gulped as I opened the door to see Frank, sitting in a chair by the desk and watched him shrug. He wasn’t the only one there. His mother, my mother, the principal and- a police officer were all standing around too!

"Oh shit." I turned around and started running, but was tackled down by the two hundred pound cop and dragged back to the office.

I was thrown in the seat next to Frank and miserably looked up at the cop, with a sour look on my face. "Sienna Moira Brown, what is the matter with you! I thought someone had kidnapped you- you could have been killed! I knew you were at that boy's house, how could you! But I was sure where you were, when your school called saying you were here, after I called in saying you would be sick for today. We are dealing with this right now!"

I looked at Frank, confused and he had an annoyed look on his face.

"Well, why's he here?" I asked, pointing to the cop.

"I believe I am here to file a restraining order."

"Between who?" Frank asked.

The cop looked down at his clip board and said, "I believe it's you two."

"What?" Frank and I both exclaimed in unison.

"This relationship has caused nothing but trouble; you're going to give me a stroke," my mother said.

"But..."I started.

Frank angrily looked at my mother and asked, "Why do you-"

"Be quiet, you're in enough trouble already, young man." Frank's mother instructed and I watched him slump back in his chair, mumbling 'This is bullshit'.

***

It was an hour later and this idiot was waving a pen in everyone's faces. My mother was the first to sign, and I watched her smirk mischievously the whole time. Next was Frank's mom, who hesitated for a second. "Helen, are you sure this is necessary," she asked and watched as my own mother nodded.

I sighed and watched as she too signed all the places and handed the clip board to Frank and he flung it on the desk, "I'm not signing it."

"Frankie, honey, please, just sign it and this will all be over. Then we can go home," his mother pleaded.

"Mr. Iero, I believe I can take away all your extra-curricular privileges if you fail to co-operate with us," our principal instructed. Frank shot him a glance and my mother shot up and shoved the clip board and the pen in his hand.

"Sign it," she spat. I watched Frank make a fist with his hand and start grinding his teeth.

The police officer there butt in too, "Yea, son, I'd sign that if I were you. You could get in some serious trouble. If you don't you're going to create quite a hassle for yourself, not to mention everyone else in this room."

"I don’t care- I'm not signing it. I hope this is a hassle for everyone in this room. I don't know why I'm here; there is only one person out of all of us that even want this!"

"Sign it," my mother yelled louder. I shrunk back in my seat.

"No."

"Just sign it, Frankie. Give them what they want so we can all just get this whole thing over with," I mumbled. I was the one that was giving up; I was the weak one.

He looked at me with a sick, disgusted look on his face. "What are you talking about?"

"Sign it," I repeated. “There going to make you stay here until you sign the piece of shit- so you minus not waste your breath on it.”

“But- wait,” Frank turned to the cop and asked, "Can we talk before I sign it?"

Both our parents shook their heads 'no', but I looked hopefully at the cop while he pondered at the thought, and then slightly smiled when he nodded.

"Thanks," Frank said and we both stood up, walking towards the door.