My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 42

Anna's POV

I started off for home once Frank left for work. He wouldn't be back until at least eight thirty.

Just before I stepped in the door, my cell phone rang. "Hello?"

"Hi, Anna, it's me." It was Heather. I walked into the empty kitchen. My mother wouldn't be home until late next week. My brother was sleeping at one of his friend’s house for the week and Emily was at our grandmothers.

"So, what's up?"

"Well, Mikey and I have to go somewhere after, so we were wondering if you can pick up Gerard at the airport at seven thirty."

"I thought he was coming in at seven."

"He called us and said seven thirty."

"Okay, whatever. I'll go pick him up."

"Okay, thanks Anna."

"Alright."

I went to go hang up when Heather yelled, "Hey Anna! Are you and Frank coming tomorrow?"

"Yea. He's at work right now, then he's going to the studio and he probably won't be done till later, so I probably won't even talk to him until tomorrow."

"Oh... okay. So you guys are still just friends, hey?"

"Geeze Heather, I'm not talking about this right now."

"Fine, we'll talk about it later."

"Whatever, bye," and I hung up, slamming the phone on the counter and pulling out my school books. I had to study- or I'll fail.

I sure didn't study for very long. I had taken three food breaks, two TV breaks and a two hour walk taking pictures.

I was in the middle of an equation when I looked up at the clock and saw 7:42 on it. I cursed and grabbed my keys and zoomed out the door, leaving the lights on and everything. Poor Gerard would have had to wait a while...