My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 46

"Hey Anna. What were you outside for?" I shrugged, opening my closet.

"Just having' a smoke."

"Oh."

Knowing I couldn't dress as 'layered' as I usually did, I pulled out a black plaid skirt and a black (v neck) t-shirt with white poke dots, had a quick shower, got dressed and accessorized with long gloves and pearl necklaces. I turned around and walked up beside Heather in front of my mirror. She starred at me funny for a few seconds and then remarked, "Wow, looks like you don't need help getting dressed."

I shook my head.

"What are you trying to do- give poor Frank a heart attack?"

"What," I asked, confused.

"You're going to make him explode."

I looked at her funny, "Well that can't be good."

She giggled, "It's a compliment; it means you look hot."

“Oh," I replied, picking up black eyeliner and lightly lining around my eyes, then using dark brown eye shadow, smudging the two colors into each other to soften up the look a bit. I put mousse in my hair (along with a few other gels), blow-drying my hair into small wisps around my face.

***

I let Mikey have a pair of my spare contacts (bet you didn't know I wore them), since his glasses kind of made him look juvenile. We're both near-sighted, so it wasn't a big deal.

Heather had this crazy idea of straightening Mikey's hair into different directions- and it didn't look that bad. I even pulled out a pair of nail clippers and started layering his hair (I hoped his mom wouldn't mind).

Gerard started screwing around with all my hair products and Heather ended up stealing half my make-up (luckily, it was the half I didn't use).

In case you're wondering what everyone looked like- I guess I could let you in.

Heather was wearing a black and purple spaghetti strapped dress that went down to her knees.

Gerard- was dressed from head to toe in black (as usual), sporting a long sleeved black button up shirt with roses around the collar, with black dress pants.

Ray was wearing a plain green t-shirt and blue jeans.

Bob decided on jeans, and a white t-shirt (along with a black pinstriped blazer).

Mikey and Frank were kind of dressed similar- with Mikey wearing a long sleeved red dress shirt with a red and blue striped tie and black jeans, and Frank was wearing a white button up t-shirt with a black tie and a pair of faded (and ripped) jeans.

After everyone was finally dressed and ready, we did what we do every time we want to be fashionably late (even though it was still very early), played a good old fashioned game of monopoly. Everyone put their twenty bucks in the middle for the winner to collect after the game and started playing.

***

Bob claimed the champion spot a few hours later and we slit up in two different cars (my rusty old Cadillac and Gerard's Subaru). Bob and Heather volunteered to be the two sober drivers for this evening.