My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 47

As soon as we got there, the guys took of for the bar and Heather and I decided on the dance floor, dancing with who ever (in our little group) would dance with us- the case usually was the two of us dancing with each other.

"Someone's staring," Heather announced, looking over my shoulder.

I smiled a bit when I turned my body a bit to see Frank watching the two of us dance and remarked, "Make that two," seeing Mikey sit beside him and join in on the drooling. We both broke out in laughter.

After the next slow song started, Mikey came and stole Heather from me so I went and plopped myself in the empty stool next to Frank. "I saw you staring," I remarked.

"Oh, you did, did you?" Frank smiled down at his beer bottle.

"Yup."

"Oh; well that's interesting."

I smiled, "Did you like what you saw?"

He cleared his throat and called out to the bartender, "Hey, can we get a drink for the pretty lady?"

He came over, drying his hands on a white cloth, "What'll it be?"

"Your finest specialty," Frank ordered.

I raised an eyebrow, noticing that Frank was starting to slur his words.

"The bartender pulled out a bottle of red wine and slowly poured it in a glass, sliding out in front of me and in some sort of accent remarked, "There, it's our finest- and pouring bottles is my specialty; enjoy," and he went back to work.

I smiled politely and took a sip, setting it back down on the counter, turning back to Frank.

"You never answered my question."

"What question would that be now?"

I tugged on his tie, pulling his toward and whispered in his ear, "The one about you liking my dancing,"

He pulled off a goofy smile and replied, "Yea... yea. You dance real well."

I smiled and kissed him on the lips, teasingly, pushing him back towards his seat.

About five... or maybe it was six drinks later, Heather was still out dancing and was finally starting to slow down. Around the time she came to sit down, another slow song came on and Frankie asked me to dance. So we headed off for the dance floor, feeling the bass echo inside us. I started wondering where everyone had disappeared to as my head started to feel lighter and lighter, until I felt that my head was off in another location while my body started singing the 'tiny bubbles' song.