My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 51

Frankie's POV

I think it was around seven in the morning when we both woke up. I was having some dreamless sleep when a sudden movement woke me up and Anna was sitting up looking straight ahead. "You okay," I asked and sat up beside her.

She looked distant- kind of afraid as a small, unnoticed tear drizzled down her face. "I'm going crazy."

I hugged her and rested me chin on her shoulder, "No you're not."

"Yes, I am. I keep having nightmares, but I can never remember what they are. But I know they're nightmares because when I wake up- I'm always scared."

"Well- you're not crazy, they'll probably go away."

She sighed, "I guess you're right," and her head tipped sideways on top of mine.

There were sounds coming from downstairs and I figured it was only Gerard, but got up and walked into the bathroom just to be safe. I just stood in front of the mirror, with my hands under the tap when Gerard opened the door. "Oh... you're in here. Okay."

I dried my hands and swung open the door, "It's okay, I'm done," and left him in the washroom, making my way back across the hall and peered through the doorway.

She'd passed out. The first sign of sunlight was beaming through the curtains across Anna's sleeping body. I walked crept across the floor and sat and the edge of her bed. Sweeping the hair across her face, I started caressing her cheek when Gerard appeared in the doorway.

"Dude- you've been up here all night haven’t you?"

I nodded as he walked up behind me. Half thinking out loud, I remarked, "God she's beautiful."

A dumbfounded, mischievous smirk came across his face, “You been getting’ some?”

"Don't talk about her like that."

"What- you actually care about her now," Gerard asked.

I looked down at her sleeping peacefully and answered, "Yea... I care about her more than anyone could care about another person."

He smiled, "That's the kind of shit I wanted to hear. So everything's all good now?"

"I... guess so."

"Alright... now everyone can move onto the next problem..."

By the next problem- he was talking about the baby.

"Do your parents know yet?"

Gee shook his head, "Hell no- I don't even think Heather's parents know yet."

"What about Sienna?"

He shrugged, "No one told her. I think Heather wanted to tell her herself."

Accidentally losing my cool for a second, I snapped, "Are you aware she's the only one who doesn't know?"

Gerard only nodded, "Yea, I'm aware of that. But like I said, Heather wanted to tell her."

"So, is she going to tell her soon- or would she rather wait until it pops out?"

Gee chuckled quietly, "I don’t know, but I think she'll ask soon. Think about it- they are pretty much best friends, I think Heather would want her to know."

"I guess you're right," I sighed.

"Well... anyways, I'm going downstairs to make some coffee, want some?"

I shook my head, "No thanks, I'd rather just sleep."

"Okay," he said, walking towards the door.

"If Heather tries to wake me up, tell her to go to hell."

He put on a happy-go-lucky grin and replied, "No problem," before disappearing down the stairs and I flopped on my back and yawned loudly.

And it wasn't long after that until I was drooling in my sleep...