My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 6

Frank's POV

I tried my best to laugh it off. I had to have been pulling it off, because she was still joking around. When she ran off, I stupidly whispered. "She has to go out with the geek," to Heather, then quickly regretted saying it. I watched her eyes go large as she skipped out of the shop after Anna, and by the time I stepped out, Anna already knew I told her.

"You asshole, why'd you tell her?"

Trying to think of something to say I made up a lie. "Well, aren't we supposed to make people miserable? I thought that was our point in life." Ouch!

She flicked the side of my head, them whispered in my ear. "That's other people, Frankie... not your friends." She seemed parcially annoyed, but I had something in my head... just waiting to escape.

I argued with myself on whether or not to say it before the said that said no won. Unfortunately, even I don't listen to myself. "Who says we're only friends?"

I looked at the ground while I walked, until after a few minutes of silence, I became a little embarrassed, then, I guess you could say I was upset. "Hurry up, you two are so slow!" Heather called from up ahead, I guess making Sienna notice how quiet it was.

"You're awfully quiet, what's up with you?" She obviously didn't care about what I said. Not even a joking or insulting comment.

I harshly answered, “Nothing," and walked up ahead by Heather.

I could tell Heather was getting annoyed with how slow we were, because she turned around and grabbed Anna by the arm, dragging her forward, towards the Brown residence (Anna's house). "Common, we got to get you looking presentable for your date!"

I kind of smiled, seeing Anna eye herself up and down. "Don't I look presentable already?"

"Not unless that guy is a goth posing as a nerd,"Heather said and rolled her eyes.

Anna grumbled before she kept moving.

"Her date isn't until seven," I stated.

"Well it takes time to make a girl look nice for a boy."

I rolled my eyes, so did Anna. I calculated in my head. "So you spend four hours in front of the mirror before you look at me?" I asked smugly.

She punched my arm. "No! Maybe Mikey, but never you."

Ouch... that hurt. I didn't think Anna needed to spend four hours on a nerd. She was already beautiful...