My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 65

"What are you doing? Why is he here? Why are you so late? I'm going to miss my flight," my mother started as I walked in the door.

"Just go if your going to miss your flight; I don't want you here."

She grabbed her bags off the floor and stood in the doorway. "Don't mouth off Sienna; you're already in enough troube," the she left (thank God).

I sighed and dropped my bag on the floor, walking over to Emily's highchair and picking her up in ym arms. "Let's go watch tv," I said, strutting into the livingroom and sitting on the couch, placing Emily beside me, and having Frank sit on the other side of me.

I flipped on the tv, seeing Barney on the screen. Emily began to giggle, so I left it on and put down the remote, turning to look at Frank; who kept looking at me funny.

"What?"

He smirked, "Nothing... just thinking."

'What," I edged.

"Nothing."

"Tell me," I whined.

He gently kissed my cheeks and put his arm over my shoulder, pulling me in close to him as his other casted arm, sat on his lap. "You're beautiful," he said.

"No I'm not, and that's not what you were thinking; you say that all the time," I smiled.

"You're going to make a great mom one day."

I looked at him and caught the sparkle in his eye. "You'll make a great father one day too."