My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 68

I ended up at prom. I sat miserably on one of the benches and watched as everyone danced. Most of these people had given me a hard time in highschool. Mikey and Heather were dancing nearby, and Frank was off getting a drink.

The music was giving me a headache and everyone had felt so hot, that they had opened the door, allowing the cold night air to blow through- sending chills up my spine. I wouldn't drink anything- I was too scared that the punch had been spiked. I wouldn't dance, because I didn't want Frank to get hurt. The people dancing were carless and throwing themselves about as it they were dog-toys. Frank really shouldn't get too banged up... his ribs would be aching. I wouldn't dance with anyone else...

I looked up to see his familiar smiling face steer through the crowd across the room. As he sat down next to me.

"You really shouldn't be drinking that," I said over the music.

"What," he shouted loudly.

I repeated what I said and he looked down at his drink, swishing it around in his glass before drinking it and shrugging. "Oh well, like I havn't been on enough drugs lately."

I pouted.

"Hey, Anna, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. This just feels so pointless. I don;t want to be here. I'm getting a headache," I leaned on his shoulder, feeling his un-casted arm come around my shoulder.

"You want me to take you home?"

"I don't know. I don't really want to go home. Then my mother's just going to ask all these questions."

"She'll ask even more question if you don't come home, you know that. Since is is prom night and all..."

We all knew what prom night was famous for. Getting drunk, high, and screwed. My mom probably thought I wasn't a virgin, so why did it even matter. I don't care what she had to say. I stopped listening to her a long time ago. Maybe I would lose my virginity tonight- it was none of her buissness. But like that's probable- my boyfriend is like... handicapped.

"No. Take me back to your house."