My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 69

He looked at me and cocked and eyebrow. "Uh... alright."

"It doesn't matter. I don't want to go home. She's just going to yell at me for something. And whatever she thinks is going to happen, she thinks has already happened- so it really doesn't matter what she says."

"Okay... Uh- Just wait, I'm going to go tell Mikey."

But it was too late, him and Heather were already making their way over here. The were smiling like goofs and laughing like wild hyenas. Heather sat next to me and sighed, "I'm tired now and my feet hurt."

"I'm taking Anna home, do you guys need a ride," Frank asked, leaning over me so that Heather and Mikey could parcially hear him.

They looked at eachother and nodded. "Yea, I guess we should go. I think it's going to get pretty dead around here," Heather said and got up, holding Mikey's hand as they walked towards the coat rack.

I looked at Frank and kissed his cheek before I got up and followed them; Frank followed right behind.

We grabbed our coats and sat in the car- Heather and Mikey squishing in the backseat, while I sat in the passenger seat and Frank drove. "Where are you guys going," Frank asked once we were on the road.

"My house," Heather said with a smile. Her parents were home. They were all doing something... I was sure. Baby names. Or putting together a crib. Or watching movies.

We dropped them off and pulled into the driveway of Frank's little house. The lights were on, and Frank had had his mother's car. His father's car was gone. He walked in to a broken vase sitting on the floor.

Frank called out to see if anyone was home. There was no answer. The front door was open, so someone had to have been home. He knocked lightly on his parents bedroom door and lightly pushed it open. His mom was laying on her bed, half asleep. She looked over at us, revealling her tearstained face.

"You alright," Frank asked.

She nodded, "Yea. I'm just tired, honey. Just need to catch up on some sleep."

"You sure," Frank asked.

She nodded, waving him away.

He closed the door and walked down the hall to his room, kicking open the door and going about his habit of hiding all of his dirty laundry. As if I'd never seen it before...