My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 70

I sighed as I sat down on his bed, my dress flowing outwards around me as the netting made me feel as if I weighed more than I did.

"Want an aspirin," Frank asked from somewhere in the dark room. The light hadn't been turned on, and the door had been closed. I only knew what area he was in becasue of the shuffling of dresser drawers.

"What," I asked, being knocked out of the daze I was in thinking about the darkness I was in.

"For your headache. Do you want an aspirin?"

"No... it's alright. I think it's starting to go away," I said, feeling the silky ocean of material surrounding me.

"Hey Frank,' I called, trying to catch his attention. "Do I have any of my clothes here?"

"Uh... I'm not sure- I don't think so. I don't think you've slept over here in a while," he said while adding in a chuckle. "Why?"

"I don't know. As flattering as this dress is, It's kind of uncomfortable."

"Well," he paused. "You can throw on something of mine if you want."

"Uh... okay," I replied.

"Okay."

I sighed and reached over, turning on the small lamp beside Frank's bed- it was annoying not knowing where he was. He was going through a drawer, but he turned around when I turned on the light and smiled at me and lifted up a misfits band t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

"There ya go," he said and threw them across the room at me.

I smiled back, "Thanks."