My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 71

I looked down at the pile of clothes in my lap.

"Hey, Frankie," I asked nervously, looking up at his welcoming, smiling face. "Can you do me a favor?"

"Yea, anything." He sat next to me.

"Uh," I blushed a bit. "Could you help me." I pointed to the back of my dress, all laced up like a corset. "I can't do it myself."

"Uh... yea, of course." He fumbled as I turned my back towards him.

I slowly felt his rough, calming fingers, unweaving the lace keeping my dress on my figure. As each string was pulled, I felt a bit lighter, as if I could breath more, as the dress became a bit looser.

"There," he announced as I felt his fingers rest at the bottom of my back.

"Thanks," I said, kissing his cheek before I self-conciously wriggled out of my dress and threw the t-shirt over my body. before pulling Franks pants up to my hips, holding them there. They wouldn't stay there on their own. I giggled, looking up at Frank.

"They're a bit big... but they'll do."

"Yea," I agreed and sat next o him, leaning against the wall in a pile of blankets.

"So... what do you want to do?"

"I... I don't know," I replied, looking innocently around the room.

"Me either."

I bit my lip. You know those awkward silences where you know what's going to happen shouldn't happen? This was one of them. And what was going to happen... shouldn't have happened for more than one reason. But it did. And I felt awkwardly exposed, and welcomed at the same time as I felt Frank lean in close to me and gently kiss my lips.

Of course I didn't stop him. I didn't want to stop him. Let's just say... that kiss led to other things. And the unprobable became the guaranteed.