My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 72

I woke up and looked misteriously around the room I had never slept in before. Everytime I slept here, I slept in the guest room. It was quiet, and so early, that the sun was barely shining through the blinds, shedding rays of light throughout the room. I had been awoken by yet another frightening dream. This really had to stop.

I was so bewildered- that I had forgotten my place in the room as I looked down at the sleeping figure beside me before looking down at myself and pulling the sheet up past my chest and entering a state of panick as I silently scrambled around, struggling to pull on the clothes I had been wearing last night and grabbing my dress, along with my jacket before I snuck out of the house and down the street.

I pulled my cell phone out of my jacket pocket and dialed Heather's number.

It wrung numerous times before her groggy voice ansered, "H- h- hello?"

"Heather? Can you come pick me up?"

I heard the groan. "Get Frank to pick you up. It's early and I'm tired."

Tears began to sting my eyes. "Heather... I... I can't. Please. Just... pick me up."

Her tone softened. "Yea... hold on. Where are you?"

"I don't know. Some street. Just drive towards Frank's house- you'll find me."

"Oh- alright." She hung up and I closed my phone, racing down the street. The last place I wanted to be was back down that street. The last place I wanted to be was... with him.