My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 74

I was were I had been for the last two hours. Curled in a ball on Heather's bed in a mess of beige coloured blankets, eyelined tears and junk food while she sat beside me, watching sappy romance movies; which were constantly interrupted by the sound of my cell phone vibrating against the wood of the end table.

"How many times has he called now," Heather asked, looking at me, and the phone worringly.

I shrugged, "I'm not sure," and remained staring at the television screen.

She sighed and reached over me, picking up my phone and looking down at the screen. "Sienna, he's called seventeen times in the last two hours."

"That's interresting," I said, being blaguely sarcastic.

"I thought you said you would call him back."

"I will," I stated. "After... this movie is over."

"But we already watched one, and you've seen this one before. Just call him back- he probably doesn't know what's going on."

"I don't want to," I whined.

"Fine," she remarked. "But after the movie, you're calling him whether you like it or not."

"Fine," I grumbled. "I'll call him after the stupid movie..."

I turned back towards the screen just in time so catch the juicy affair that would ruin the relationship, only to have the culprit be forgiven later...