My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 76

After the movie was finished (as it ended like all sappy romance films), I grabbed the discusting leftover popcorn and headed down the stairs to put it in the kitchen before I ended calling up Frank. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I suddenly realized that I could hear Mikey talking to someone. I looked up, and froze, seeing Frank sitting on the couch looking back at me. My jaw dropped, along with the bowl of popcorn- I didn't pick it up; I just stood and stared in shock.

He stood up, "Where's you been? I've been calling your phone all morning."

"Here," I said truthfully, as my mind told me to lie.

"But... Heather said she hadn't see you."

"I asked her to," I said truthfully.

"Why?"

"I don't know," I stated shyly. "I felt like it."

"But why," Frank asked again.

Without an answer, I quickly sprinted back up the stairs and locked myself in the closest room to the top of the stairs; Heather's parent's bedroom. I looked around the clean, sofisticated room before I heard a knock at the door.

"Anna, are you in there," Frank said from the other side of the door.

"No," I answerred, smirking at my own wit for a minute before it disapeared.

"Anna, please open the door. I want to talk to you," he called quietly.

"Frank... God... just go away. I don't care if you sit there all day- I'm not coming out," I protested stubornly.

"Why? Anna...I don't understand why you're upset. I won't know unless you talk to me."

"But I don't want to talk to you right now," I screamed as hot, burning tears poured down my cheeks.