My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 78

The door was pushed open from behind me, sending a shock wave up my body. "God damn- that hurts," I screamed as Heather's face appeared in the doorway.

"Sorry Frank- I forgot. Hey guys... you think you could come out? My parents don't like people in their room..."

Did Heather just say what I think I heard? Did she just say... sorry? To me? Oh my God- someone call the hospital; she's possessed!

"Yea- one minute Heather; we're coming," Anna said quietly and looked up for the first time in ten minutes.

Heather smiled and swiftly shut the door.

When she was gone, I looked down at Sienna. "Are you alright?"

She nodded. "Yea. Uh... we should... go. Downstairs."

She scrambled out of my loose grip and stood up, holding out her hand to help me up before she went downstairs and I followed her to the livingroom, where Heather and Mikey were sitting beside eachother, watching tv, sipping coffee.

"I want coffee," I whined and snuck into the kitchen.

"I want coffee too," Sienna said, following me into the kitchen.

"No- you can't have any," I stated.

"Try and stop me."

"Okay- I will," I said and grabbed the coffee pot, holding it out of reach before I poured milk into it and half the sugar bowl before grabbing a wisk and sturring it all together.

"Frank- that's gross," she stated, walking into the livingroom before she yelled, "HEATHER- FRANK DID SOMETHING GROSS!"

"Oh God- tell me he has his pants on," I heard Heather giggle from the livingroom.

"Yea- unfortunately I do," I said, walking in the livingroom with a huge smirk on my face as I took back the first swig of overly sweet coffee.

"Yea, how unfortunate," Heather rolled her eyes.

"Hey- it is unfortunate," Mikey remarked. "Who wouldn't want Frank walking around without his pants on?"

The room was quiet.

"OH- I KNEW IT; YOU ALL LOVE ME," I screamed before slipping on my shoes and running down the street with a half full pot of coffee as my friends (the angry mob) began chasing me down the street. I guess they were just ashamed- they didn't want me to rub it in....