My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 80

Anna's POV

I quickly scrambled across the street before answering what appeared to be a call from Gerard- but it wasn't.

"Hello," I heard an unfamiliar voice greet from the other end.

"Um... hi," I greeted back.

"Uh- yea... do you know Gerard?"

"Yea- why?"

"Hi- my name's Tim. You're number was the last call on his caller ID... Gerard's in some trouble. Do you think you can pick him up?"

"Um... what happened and where is he? Is he in jail?"

"No. We were at a party and he passed out- do you think you can pick him up at 546 May street?"

"Uh- sure. Give me a few minutes," I said and hung up before heading back across the street.

"Mikey- so you have your car," I asked.

He adjusted his galsses and replied, "Yea- why?"

I sighed, "We have to go pick up Gerard from a party. He passed out or something."

Mikey's emotions drained from his face as he ran his hands through his hair with a sigh. "God dammit- this is becoming continual. It's gotta stop."

"What do you mean?"

"Common- I'll tell you in the car," he said and grabbed my shoulder leadign me back to Heather's house where is car was, leaving Heather and Frank to follow behind at a slower pace.