My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 83

We all crashed through Heather's front door carrying Gerard towards the couch Heather and Frank were sitting on, hoping they would move so that we could put him there. Thankfully they did.

They didn't say anything. An image can be worth a thousand words... and this- this was diffinately one of those moments that's self-explanitory.

Gerard passed out within a few minutes and Mikey sat down in frustration and panick and started cursing under his breath.

"Mikey... settle down. It's not that big of a problem. Lots of people start partying after highschool," I said.

"But it's not partying anymore," he stated blankly.

"Mikey- there's nothing you can do. If he has a problem, he's not going to admit it until he realises it himself."

"It's just. God- I love him to death. I mean... he's my brother, I'll always love him. But it's just so frustrsating. He doesn't listen to me anymore. He doesn't listen to anyone. He doesn't care about anything- not even himself. He seems to think he's invinsable. You gotta talk to him Sienna. He listens to you... he talks to you. Even if you don't realise it, you guys understand eachother. You guys have a bond more than any other person he knows. You gotta... please," he begged.

I looked down at him, in his pleading state, almost falling apart- a way I had never seen Mikey, who was a boy who was usually very kept together. My lip quivered with a fear. "O- okay," I stuttered. "I... I'll try. But I don't think it'll work."

A smile came across his face for the first time in a couple hours. It was nice to see it.

I shook his shoulder before I turned towards Frank and hugged him without words.