My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 84

Sitting, comforted in Frank's arms was soothing. Like there was nothing else in the world that could interupt my thoughts, nomatter how disturbing they were... that's all I wanted to do, was think...

The room was quiet, because the moment was so awkward. Mikey was so distraught over his brother's actions that it seemed as if he were on the brink of a nervous breakdown. Heather tried her best to comfort him. but it just made us all more quiet as we realized that nothing but his brother's right descission could make him happy.

Gerard was still passed out on Heather's livingroom couch, leaving a drool-stain on the arm of the beige suade material. For now, it was almost all anyone wated from him. Nobody wanted to try and reason with his intoxicated state. He seemed to unreasonable and close-minded when he was drunk. Like nothing mattered. Almost as if he didn't care. But that couldn't be true...

I almost agreed with Mikey, maybe my words would have some sort of impact of Gerard. But then I began to think about it, and I deicded that I disagreed. I knew that if Gerard wasn't going to listen to Mikey, he probably wouldn't listen to me either. Mikey had an equal, if not more of an impact on Gee than I did.

Frank and Heather knew they were just bystanders, and that their words really would'nt mean anything, especially Heather's, and what they had to say really wouldn't affect any of Gerard's descissions. That's what made it most awkward: we all knew we couldn't do anything...