My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 85

It must have been almost an hour since we brought Gerard back and we were all still sitting quietly on couches in Heather's basement: Frank and I on one, and Mikey and Heahter across from us on another.

I felt Frank's lips near my ear as he whispered, "You know... I can't chase you everytime you run away from me. There are times when you have to make the decision to come back on your own."

I smiled, remembering the statement I had said what seemed like so long ago. "I know," I remarked stupidly. "It just takes time to realize when running away is wring sometimes...."

"As long as you come back," Frank stated and snuggled into the curve of my neck.

"It's hard not to," I stated with a giggle.

It was quiet for a couple minutes before be stated quietly and more sencere, "Why'd you have to run away?"

"I... I just freaked out. I'm sorry."

"You know I'd never hurt you, right? I'll always be here for you, no matter what- I promise," he stated.

"I know."

"Please don't run away again."

"I won't," I said.

I felt his heavy breath along my hairline. "Look at me," he stated, turning my head to face his.

I looked up into his eyes, then quickly off somewher else awkwardly.

"Anna, why don't you look in my eyes?"

"I don't know... I guess I'm just afraid I'd get lost."

"Well I'd come find you."

"Would you," I asked in a tone that seemed almost mocking.

"Anna- do you love me?"

"Of course I do- why would you think anything else?"

"I don't know," Frank said and began to smile before he kissed me cheek and the room once again became very quiet...