My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 87

Frank's POV

It's been a few weeks since everyone sort of...unravelled Gerard's little secret. I had been right all along (though I wouldn't admit it). I knew that it didn't matter what anyone had to say. I knew Gee wasn't going to listen to anyone. He didn't think he had a problem. In some ways... I almost didn't think he had a problem- I thought everyone was just overreacting. I mean... don't most people go out and party after they're done school?

Everyone was so pre-occupied with him too. Mikey was completely stressed out and Anna just wouldn't give up. I had a feeling she was mostly doing it to try and make Mikey feel better. I had a feeling she knew that he wouldn't listen- she was smart. Bob came around a lot to try and make everyone feel better. To lighten everyone's moods. Ray came by when he had the chance, but he was off doing his own thing... who would blame him?

Because Mikey was so stressed out about his brother, it affected the way Heather felt. She had suddenly began to feel completely helpless, and I felt sorry for her. She had become really quiet and depressed in a way, and no one really noticed...

Me? I just watch everything go on from teh sidelines. I chose not to get involved. Nothing I say regarding the matter will make anyone feel better or change anyone's mind. I just sat around waiting for a letter to a college not to far from here. I was hoping it was a letter of accpetance... because I had a feeling Pencey Prep really wasn't getting anywhere. Everyone was getting frustrated with eachother and education was getting in the way. I really did want to play music... but I had torespect other people's decisions.

I was hoping everything would be sorted out before the summer really rolled into action and we could all have the fun we were looking forward too.