My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 94

I was still awake when I heard Frank's mom get up for work, scrambling around to gather the things together before I heard her car pull out of the driveway. I listened quietly as the sound of the engine echoed through the raindrops before it had disapeared in the distance.

I was still awake when the first beams of light shone through Frank's dark blinds and spread rays across his room, revealing delicate dust particles floating in the room and sillouetted shapes of objects crammed in almost forgotten corners.

I was still awake when the phone wrang at 7:30 in the morning, echoing through the house. It set Frankie off in a sudden state of rush as he scrambled to reach the bedside for the cordless phone before he turned it on and answered it in the same tone he had answered the phone with when I called. I listened quietly,

"Yea... no, it's okay... Yea, sure.... No, it's alright, I can do it.... Okay.... Just let me wake up, I'll be there in a few... Okay, bye," then he hung up.

I watched as he swung his legs over the side of the bed, yawned, scratched his head and stretched before he turned around and looked at me with a smile and said, "Goodmorning, love."

"Goodmorning, sleeping beauty."

"Didn't get much sleep last night, did you?"

I shook my head silently and stretched, cracking each of the bones in my back before I sat up.

"You look like hell," he said with a smirk.

"Oh thanks," I mumbled sarcastically.

He giggled, "Well... I have to go pick up Mikey and drop him off at work, Gerard took his car god-knows-where..."

"Oh," I stated and got out of bed, making my way to the bathroom silently where I pursued to brush my teeth before Frank came in and wrapped him arms around my waist.

"You know," he said. "You can stay here and try and get some sleep, or something."

"It's okay, I'll go get some coffee from Starbucks. I don't feel much like sleeping," I stuttered through a mouthfull of foaming toothpaste.

"Alright... hurry up then, cause Mikey's gonna get all mad if I make him late for work," he smirked and left the room as I spit into the sink, watching the green foam slide down the drain before I threw on a sweater and followed Frank out the door.