My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 95

I had an awkward, bottomless un-welcomed pit in my stomach, making me feel sick as I attempted to do my make-up in the mirror as I sat in the passenger seat, poking myself in the eye continually.

"Make-up should come with a warning," Frank stated, laughing at me as he pulled up to a red light. "Do not do in car while car is in motion."

"Yea- that would be helpful," I stated.

Mikey was standing infront of his house when we got there and imidiately opened the back door and plopped inside, looking at the both of us. " Hey guys... thanks for the ride."

"No problem," Frank stated. "Anytime. Just call if you need a ride."

"Well- I would have had a ride if Gerard didn't take my damn car... I don't even know where he took it. If he does something to that car, so help me God... I will... I don't even know what I'll do."

"Sounds kind of rash, don't you think," I stated.

"I think not. After all the trouble he's put me through? He owes me... and he'd better not repay me by crashing my car," Mikey said in a fit.

"Settle down, oh giraffe of madness," Frank stated with a chuckle, begining his daily routine of jokes. And it worked. He got everyone laughing and by the time we got to Barnes and Nobles, I was ready to spontainiously conbust if I did not get my coffee soon.