My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 99

The bright lights reflecting off the walls were almost blinding, setting me off in a daze. I felt almost thankful I was in a tired, half concious state of mind as I sat in that chair nervously. I could tell Frank was looking at me from the corner of my eye, but I ignored the worried glnce apon his face. Instead, I looked ahead and paid only attention to the tapping sound of Mikey's fingers against the frame of the doorway he was standing in, waiting impatiently for news from the doctor.

I knew Frank had Called Bob and Ray a little while ago, so I wasn't surprised when they both showed up infront of us.

"Is she okay," Bob asked.

"We don't know," Frank answered, with a hinting in his voice, that was meant to be taken as be quiet. Bob took this hint and shut up.

My lip quivered at the thought that there was a chance that she wouldn't make it and a tear began to sting my eye.

A doctor opened the doorway Mikey was standing in a cleared his throat, a message he took as, "Move out of the way".

Mikey stepped back and a nervous feeling took over me, seeing the man in the white coat. My heart rate quickened and I felt my heatbeat begin to beat at 100 miles per hour. I felt ready to throw up on someone and I began to sweat heavily. My eyesite began to dot and I felt like I had a body-wide pins and needles feeling.

I looked at Frank, who noticed the awkward look on my face and muttered, " Anna, are you okay? What's wrong?"

That was the last thing I heard before my eyesite shut out and the last thing I felt was my body hit against something hard.