Zombie Apocalypse

Widow Watcher

24 DAYS AFTER THE INCIDENT

Madness. Chaos erupting. That's what happened after I just stepped on a bird. The world will end because I stepped on a bird. The media blaming it all on me. It's true though, it is all my fault. Hearing my name everywhere, taking my first look at a newspaper and look through the pages talking all about me and what I have done. I wished I could have gone to hell.

A zombie outbreak had started. About 20,000, most likely even more was turned into one. The government is trying to annihilate all the birds they could find so another outbreak couldn't start . The government was trying to find me. I read it on a newspaper. They were trying to locate and punish me for all the trouble I have caused. They had been searching all over Los Angeles for me, but now I was in a different city. Losers.

I was in Sacramento now, where there is no zombies roaming around town. Jack's dad drove Clint, Jack, a person named Josh, and I here, so I could avoid confrontation with the government and start a new life. I don't know why he brought so many with us though. At this time, I was playing the game BS with Josh and Clint. Jack's father was gone and told us not to open the door until we knew who was outside. He left us with a pistol, even though we probably won't use it.

"BS." Josh said after I put down a nine instead of an eight. I looked down at the cards and noticed that it had more than thirty in it. Everyone broke out in laughter after he flipped over the card and showed it in front of everyone. I picked it all up and organized it.

I put down all of my cards. "Screw this." I said and I began to watch them play. Josh won and he pushed all the cards on the table and I had to clean it up. While cleaning up, I heard a knock on the door. I knew it was Jack's dad because of the way he knocked on the door. He taught us all to knock twice, and then punch the door four times. Josh opened it and Jack's dad walked in, along with an extremely sexy albino girl with scratch marks on her neck.

"Hello." Josh said in a seducing tone. "Who's the hottie?"

"Her name is Natasha," Jack's dad said in a funny accent. "I found her lying on the floor with all her clothes taken off and next to her. She told me that zombies had done that to her."

"Zombies?" Clint asked. "That's impossible. Didn't the government kill them and all the birds?"

"I don't know." Jack's dad said. "But you can never trust the government. Let Natasha explain what happened."

"My boyfriend, Marvin, and I were walking down the street," she said with a cracking voice. "We were ambushed by about a dozen zombies. They killed Marvin by ripping his head off and three of them fed on him. As for me, they did very horrible things that I don't want to talk about."

After she said that, we heard a knock on the door. Everyone was inside, and we didn't know who was knocking.

"Clint, get the pistol and come with me." Jack's dad said. He grabbed it and walked with him. "The rest of you stay back."

They walked to the door calmly and Clint aimed at it, he was an excellent gun shooter for some reason. Jack's dad opened it and gunfire started. Clint managed to run out of harm's way without taking a hit and started to fire at whoever was at the door.

"Who is it." Jack whispered to me.

"I don't know." I whispered back.

Clint started to run back toward us. Jack's dad fell to the floor with blood pouring out of a wound on his stomach. Jack rushed over to him. Someone stepped in. I knew him. His name was George Bush. Following behind him was a pack of six zombies, looking dumb and stupid. Jack started to cry. Josh fired at and shot George Bush. He collapsed to the floor. It was as simple as that. But what he said after that wasn't simple at all.

"Pathetic weaklings." he said. "I needed you to kill me. To let my soul move on to control these things. Thank you all for helping me by creating the zombies and killing me."

Jack was still looking over his father. He tried to save him, but there was no point. His father was dead. Bush was smiling sadly at him. Eventually, he knew that it was no hope and he looked over to Bush with tears of sadness and hatred. "Why did you kill my father?" Jack moaned, still sitting next to his father.

"I wanted to stain your heart." he said. "Put an impression of me in your mind, always there to taunt and torture you whenever you think about your father. As time goes on your hatred of me will expand and since I am no longer here you can't ever finish it. Especially since you can't survive the zombie apocolypse. But remember, you are doomed since the zombies will be-"

Jack shot him, using the gun from his father's dead hands. George Bush slumped to the floor dead, unable to complete what he was about to say. He aimed the pistol he yanked out of his father's hands at the zombies. They walked toward us, hungry for blood. Jack tried to shoot them again, but all the bullets in the gun ran out.

"Crap..." Jack said.

Josh began to run toward the zombies. He grabbed hold of one of the zombie's head. He yanked it off with ease and threw it to the side. Clint and I went up to help Josh with killing the zombies, while Jack and Natasha stood helplessly, unable to cope with their nightmares.

"Read it in a book once." he said. "It's called Death's Shadow by Darren Shan. You should read it someday."

"Shut up." I said.

The zombies were extremely slow and took forever to respond, so killing them was easy . It helped that there was only 6 of them. It felt messed up killing them, knowing that they were once innocent humans, and the heads came off so easily as it was only attached by strands of flesh. I don't think they have a mind of their own and they just wander without thoughts and emotions.

"What do we do now?" Jack asked, still shivering nervously because of his dad after we killed all of the lifeless zombies.

"I'd say we bury your dad first thing in the morning." Clint said.

If only killing zombies back then was as easy as it was right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for people that said it was racist because Obama died. I just wanted to put someone in that everyone would know.