Zombie Apocalypse

Wolf Bite

I was struggling with the zombie. Anson ran away to get help. The zombie was way stronger then I was. My left arm was shredded in pieces. He ran toward me and grabbed onto my arm. His head lowered and I knew what he was going to do. I tried to stop him but I couldn't He clamped his teeth on my shoulder and bit down deep and painfully. I was struggling to pull him off when I heard howling to my right. I turned around and saw a pack of wolves rushing toward us.

They leaped over me and attacked the zombie. He fell back, lashing at them. The wolves were all over him and were fighting each other for the body parts. One of them looked over to me. It leapt at me and bit my left ear off and blood poured out of it. It growled viciously at me, trying to warn me away. It stopped and stood up on his legs and looked at the place where the zombie bit me. It licked at it. Then it bit it's teeth down painfully at my wound, and I punched at it. The wolf growled and the others stopped feasting over the zombie and looked at me.

I backed away, alarmed. There was nothing I could do but stand here and wait for my death. I was prepared to face it when I heard a whirling sound in the air. I looked up and I saw a helicopter above us.

The wolves stopped to look at it. A man opened the door and looked down to us. He saluted me and jumped off from the helicopter, still a good fifty feet above the air. He began firing as he was falling and somehow killed the wolves without harming me.

His ass hit the ground first. He grunted and stood up, looking at me. "Hey kid, you wanna live or die?"

It didn't really make a difference, but I guess living wouldn't be that bad. "Live." I said

"Then come with us." he said. The helicopter landed on the ground. We both walked toward it. I didn't really know who this person was, but he seemed safe to me.

There were two people inside, one sitting down and one playing pilot. The one in the pilot seat appeared to be a very young female teenager and the one sitting down was a man in the thirties. I sat next to the man.

"Kallen, take us to our base." the man that rescued me said. He then turned to me. "The girl's Kallen, that lazy ass over there is Rolo, and I'm Tamaki."

"Say, are you going to do something about my wounds?" I asked.

"I've cut myself worse shaving." he said without looking.

"Fix him up." Kallen said. "I don't want anyone's blood to stain this beautiful thing."

He looked over my wounds on my ear and arm. He decided that there was nothing he could do but just wait until we reach the base. I had hid the bite mark I had received from the zombie and the wolf. I would live to regret that.