Ouch, What A Fall Billie Took!

He's a hyper boy.

It was a sunny after noon in '07, and the three guys of Green Day decided to have band practice. At Billie's in the basement.

But their front man was in a goofy mood, more than usual today......

"Billie give my shoe back!" screamed Mike while chasing after Billie.

Billie started waving Mikes shoe in front of his face. "Well..... No. Catch me if you can!"

Billie took off for the door. Extending the chase through out the house.
They ran through the living room, then the kitchen then the living room again. Billie then opened the glass sliding, then shut it.

Mike was running pretty fast, and didn't realize the door was closed. He ran right into it.

Billie put his face against the glass door, "Holy shit Mike. It's like the door kicked your ass!"

Mike sat up slowly, with his face in his hands. "Ow...... fuck!"

"Accident prone! Accident prone!" shouted Billie while swinging Mikes shoe by the laces.

Mike got up and walked over to the couch, and sat down. Also closing his eyes.
Billie was now dancing in the window.

Mike opened his eyes. To see Billie dancing, "What the hell man? Are you Tre now?"

Billie stopped dancing, "Speaking of Tre, Where is he?"

As soon as Billie said that, They heard a car pull up into the drive way.

Billie looked up before opening the door and taking off. "TRE!"

As Mike watched him run off he thought to himself, "Where's he going?"

Tre walked into the living room, "Hey Mikey boy, Wheres Billie?"

"Hey, and I cant answer that. Because I have no idea," Mike Shrugged "Oh wait here he comes now."

Billie came strolling down the stairs on the phone. "Yeah I know.... I wont. I PROMISE. OK Love you too. Noooo I love you more! Don't try to argue with me woman! I said I love you more. Ha ha OK bye. Oh, tell the boys I said bye again, and that I love them. Bye babe." Then he hung up the phone.

"OK I heard the words I PROMISE. What did you promise Adie, that you wouldn't do?" Mike questioned.

Billie then saw Tre and threw the phone on the floor. "TRE!" he hugged him. "You smell like fruit!" He licked the side of Tre's face.

Mike started laughing instantly, "Billie what are you on today?" he said in between laughs.

Tre stood there looking at Mike with this weird expression on his face. Then it turned into a grin, "Hey Billie, I bet Mike feels left out go lick his face!"

At this Billie shrugged and said, "AH don't feel left out."

Mike jumped over to the other side of the couch, "No, I'm good. Really."

"No you're not!" Billie tried jumping over the couch, as Mike did. But unfortunately Billie's feet got caught on the couch. And he went flying over head first into the shinny wooden floor. He laid there kinda life-less. He was out cold.

"HOLY FUCK!" Mike and Tre screamed at the same time.

"Billie...Hey Billie! Wake up?" The drummer shouted, panic in his voice.

"Lets lay him on the couch." Mike said picking up Billie bridal style and laying him on the couch, "Man Tre, he has a huge fuckin' knot on his head. I'm going to go get him an ice pack."

Tre Smirked, "Wow... Maybe this will knock some sense in him!"

"Not now Tre" Mike sighed.

"Well until then, Wanna watch TV or something?"

"Yeah, sounds good." Mike said returning into the room with an ice pack.

Mike put the Ice pack on Billie's for head. And then sat on the couch next to Tre.

After arguing over what they were gonna watch, they fell asleep during some movie.
About an hour later. Billie woke up but something happened when he hit his head.

Something that Mike and Tre weren't going to believe...