Ouch, What A Fall Billie Took!

Explain it all

***-Still Mike’s P.O.V-***

Me and Billie were about to leave out of the store, But as I turned to my right I noticed a familiar face.

“Tre!, Why did you go and do that for?” I asked anger in my voice.

“Did what?” He shot back with a confused look.

“Don’t play stupid. That little prank you pulled back there...”

He looked up for a moment thinking, “Oh...well...he had it coming!”

I sighed, “Come on lets just get back to the house.”

We all walked out to the car, and drove back to Billie’s. The drive was silent Billie fell asleep in the backseat.

Soon we finally got back to Billie’s place.
“Billie... wake up, come on get out off the car.”

“Ok....” He got up.

“Here Tre.” I tossed him the keys, “Go unlock the door.”

***-Tre’s P.O.V-***

“Alright Mike.” I mumbled as I caught the keys.

I walked up the stairway to the house, I started whistling. I opened the door and spun around.
“EEEEEEEEEEEEP! Uh.. Adrienne... what are you back so soon for?” I said real nervously.

“Well... I kinda figured something was wrong. So I told the boys we were leaving my parents house early. So where’s Billie?” She finally looked up at me, “And what happened?” She motioned to the bandages on my face.

I laughed nervously, “Well... uh ..see car.”

“Ok...you got hit by a car?” she said with a very puzzled look.

“Hi uncle Tre!” Jakob and Joey both said at the same time, while walking off into the living room. Thank god for the kids! I quickly turned my attention to them.

“Hey guys! What ya up too?”

“Oh X-Box 360! Dad got for us! Wanna play?” Jakob asked full of hype.
“Yeah sure!” Jakob then grabbed my hand and dragged me into the living room.

I figured hell might as well have some fun..... And let Mike explain Billie’s situation. In a way it was kinda his fault. With the whole Jumping over the couch stunt.
***-END POINT OF VIEW-***

Mike and Billie walked through the front door. Mike looked up and saw Adrienne standing in the hallway, with her hands on her hips. “Oh shit” Mike thought to himself.

Billie looked a Adrienne, then walked over to her.
And grabbed her hand, and put it oh his fore head, “Hi Pretty ladyyyyy.” He smiled, then ran off into the living room. Where he heard guns firing from the video game.

Adrienne gave Mike a ‘What the hell stare’

“I’ll explain....” Mike said dully.

Mike and Adrienne went and sat at the kitchen table.
A couple minutes later Mike had filled her in on what all had happened.

“Oh my god.... So he think’s he’s a little kid?” Adrienne said shockingly.

“Yup...” Mike responded.
“We should take him to the hospital... now.” She stated.
“Well, we still were supposed to wait for another... 5 days or so. But if you want to take him now. I’m in for it.”

“Alright.”

They both walked into the living room and sat on the couch and watched Billie stare amazed at the TV screen. He was so into the game graphics, he was practically drooling a lake on the carpet!

“Hey dad wanna play?” Jakob asked sliding the controller toward his father.

“YEAH!” Billie grabbed the controller, he was driving a car. Soon he ran off the road into some water and died. He got upset. “NOOOOOOOOO!”

“Ok dad it’s Tre’s turn.” Joey said trying to get the controller.

Billie glanced at Tre then snatched the controller away, “No...he can’t play!”
Joey looked at Adrienne, “Mom...what’s wrong with him?”

Adrienne sighed, “Kids he fell and hit his head really bad.... So bad it kinda knocked him back into his youth.”

Jakob and Joey’s eyes widened.

“THIS IS SOOOOO COOL!” Jakob said while jumping up and down.
“No, hunny it’s not. Me and Mike are going to go take him to the hospital to see the doctor.”

“Aw! But why can’t we keep him like this...” Joey pouted.
“Yeah WHY!?” Jakob followed.

Billie spun around, “NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOO! I’m not going. You can’t make me!”

Adrienne began putting her shoes back on, “That’s why....”

“Billie you have to...” Mike trailed off.
Billie jumped up and ran, but Mike caught him by the arm.
After a short struggle Mike got him in the car.

Soon Him, Billie, And Adrienne drove off to the hospital.