Ouch, What A Fall Billie Took!

Doctors are scary...

Mike and Adrienne got out of the car. Billie stayed in the car locking the doors quickly.
“Na na na na! You can’t get me!” Billie shouted.

Mike flashed the keys in front of Billie’s window, “Ah but yes I do.”
Billie Frowned at Mike’s statement.

Adrienne started walking toward the hospital doors.

Mike Had to force Billie out of the car. Mike may have been stronger than Billie, but Billie put up one hell of a good fight to try and stay in the car.

Adrienne walked up to the front desk.
“I have an awkward situation...see my husband. He fell and hit his head, and thinks he’s a small child.”

The lady behind the counter raised an eyebrow, “Well where is he?”
Right after she said that, Mike walked in dragging Billie across the floor.

“I don’t like this place! NO! I don’t wanna be here. I hate you let me go!” Billie screamed at the top of his lungs.

“Let me guess...that’s him?”

Adrienne sighed, “Yup.”

Mike sat in a chair and put Billie on his lap. He had his arms tightly grasped around Billie, so he couldn’t run away. Billie started kicking Mike in his shins. “Ow Billie stop kicking me!”

“No! I wanna go home... I hate it here.” Billie said unable to control his voice.
Adrienne walked over to Mike and Billie, “Well, I have to fill out all this fucking paper work.”

Mike sighed, “Alright.”

Billie started screaming. All the people around them were shooting him dirty evil glares.
Mike clamped his hand over Billie’s mouth, “Shut up! Already!”

Billie started licking his hand, but that didn’t bother Mike. So he bite his hand.

“FUCK! You son of a....” Mike trailed off.
Billie continued to scream. Then he was calm after a few minutes.
That was until he saw some guy roll in on a stretcher, drenched in blood with doctors all around him screaming.

Billie turned around and looked at Mike, “I’m scared.....”

“There’s nothing to be afraid of Billie.” Although Mike was only saying that to comfort his friend. Mike himself couldn’t stand hospitals... I mean people DIED in them.

“DONE!” Adrienne said happily. She went and handed the nurse the paper work.
She then went and sat by Mike and Billie.

About 30 min’s later. The doctor called out, “Armstrong... Billie Joe.

“Over here.” Adrienne shouted pointing at Billie.
The doctor walked over and told Billie to come with him. Billie refused unless Mike came with him. “Ok Mr. Armstrong, your friend can come with you.”

“I’m Billie...not Mr. Armstrong.” Billie said coldly.
“Oh ok then...”

Mike and Billie followed the doctor into a room and He told Billie to hop up on a table.
“Ok Billie, I need you to stick your tongue out and say AH.”
Billie folded his arms, “ No.”

Mike walked over to Billie, “Come on Billie the faster you listen and get this over with the faster we go home.”

Billie stopped being stubborn and listened.
“Ok... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
The doctor stuck his finger In Billie’s mouth... a bad move.

Billie bite down on his finger.
“OW!” the doctor exclaimed.

“BILLIE!” Mike shouted.
“It’s ok....” The doctor said.

Soon they had gone and checked over Billie. Trying to see when he would be back to normal.

“Well.... I have to say that now, I’m not sure if this is temporary.”
Mike’s jaw dropped, “YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!”

The doctor shook his head no.
Mike grabbed Billie’s hand and the went back to find Adrienne.

They found her she was sitting by the door in a chair.
“So what’d he say?” she asked.

“That this could be a permanent thing.”
Adrienne’s jaw dropped just as Mike’s when he had heard the news.
“This is.... is bad.” Adrienne stuttered out.

Billie was just fiddling Mike’s wrist band on his wrist. He had no clue what was going on.....