Ouch, What A Fall Billie Took!

ROCK THE CASBAH! OR as Billie says CASHBOX!

Billie, Mike, and Adrienne walked out to the car. Soon driving back to Billie and Adrienne’s house.

“Mike... I don’t know what things are gonna be like now... how will you guy’s finish the album?” Adrienne asked.

“I dunno...” Mike said as he entered the house. Followed by Billie and Adrienne.

“Me....Tired” Billie said in between a yawn, then he pointed to his throat, “Hurts...”

Mike looked at Billie, “I wouldn’t be surprised. After all the yelling you did.”

They all went into the kitchen to sit down. Adrienne got out a spoon, and a bottle of green liquid.
“Come here Billie.” She called.

Billie’s eyebrow shot up his fore head, “What’s that?” He questioned, walking toward her slowly.

“Don’t worry about it, now open your mouth.”
Billie listened, and did what he was told.

Billie took a spoon ful of the green liquid, quickly after the taste kicked in, “EW! YUCKIE! GROSS! NASTY!” He started spitting it out all over the floor.

“BILLIE!” Mike and Adrienne screamed at the same time.

Soon Tre came walking in, “I’m never playing against those kids agai- Whoa!” He slipped in the spit and medicine Billie had spit out a couple of minutes ago.

Billie fell to the floor holding his stomach laughing so bad. Mike tried not to laugh but after looking at Billie he quickly joined, same with Adrienne.

“It’s not funny.. It hurt.” Tre pouted.

Soon everyone calmed down.
“So Billie how do you feel?” Tre asked.

Billie put his hand up, “Don’t say any talk to me.” Then he walked off into the living room.

“He’s still mad at you? Wow.” Mike said amazed.

“Apparently so.” Tre said in a smart ass tone.

“Well I’m... gonna go home now. Later” Mike said while gabbing his keys and walking out the door.

“Bye” Tre and Adrienne said at the same time.

Mike got in his car, and started to drive off. Soon he approched a stop light and came to a stop.

“I fucking hate stop lights.” Mike said under his breath.

“Now next on the East Bay radio is the Clash with Rock the Casbah” The radio host shouted.

Mike started humming and and drumming his hands on the steering wheel. Then he bagan singing when the hook came in.

“Rockin’ the Casbah Rock The-“

“CASHBOX!”Billie jumped up from the backseat and shouting.

Mike screamed and nearly drove off the road.
“BILLIE! Don’t do that no more!” Mike screamed.

“Oh... I scared-ed you? Um... sorry.” Billie said trying to fight off the laughter building up inside of him.

“It’s alright...” Mike glanced back at Billie, then they both began laughing out of control.

“See...It....was... funny.” Billie said in between laughter.

“Alright, Why did you sneak out the house dude?”

Billie sighed, “I wanted toooooo goooooo wif youuuuu.”

“Well, I guess you could stay over at my house tonight. I gotta call Adrienne and tell her where you are though.”

Billie grinned, “Yay! This is gonna be fun. Like... like a sleep rover!”

Mike laughed, “sleep over.”

“Oh, now I get it. Sleep OVER.” Billie said, shouted the word ‘over’.