Ouch, What A Fall Billie Took!

Can you feel the Twister?

***-Still Mike’s P.O.V-***

Billie ran into the living room, And took the Game out of it’s box.

“I go first?” He asked.

Me and Tre shrugged.

I spun the spinner, “Right foot Blue.”

Billie put his right foot on a blue spot in the middle of the mat.

“Easy as cake!” He screamed.

“Ok Tre you go next.” I said before beginning to spin the spinner again.

Tre started undoing his laces, “Hold on, I have to take my shoes off first.”

I waited for the spinner to stop, “Ok, well Left hand green.”

“Mike, how are you gonna play, and spin the spinner at the same time?” Tre asked.

“Oh... I didn’t really think about that.” I said, while also thinking of how this was going to work.

“Oh! I know!” Billie shouted, “Winner play you.”

“Problem solved.” I said.

I continued to call out different commands.

“Billie, right hand blue. Tre, Left hand blue. Billie, right foot yellow. Tre, right hand yellow. Billie, Right hand red. Tre, left foot green.”

At this point, Billie and Tre were pretty much crossed over each other. Billie was having trouble keeping balanced. But Tre on the other hand was in this sort of back bend position.

“How in the fuck Tre, did you ever become so flexible?” I said with a laugh.

“Don’t question me! It’s just... because.”

“Nuff said....”

"Billie, left foot yellow.”

“Aw... I can’t reach.” Billie whined.

“Come on, go for it.” I said, in a cheering voice.

Right after that Billie dropped.

Tre jumped up and threw his hands in the air, “HA! I win!” He shouted.

Billie stomped over to the couch and sat down. He mumbled something but I have no idea what he said.

“Alright Dirnt! Time for you to get your ass kicked in a game of twister.” Tre said in a teasing tone.

I handed the spinner to Billie, “Heh, we’ll see.” I said.

After Billie stumbled across the words of what seemed like a million commands. Me and Tre were tangled sort of like him and Billie was earlier... except it was more like a weird freaky sex position.

Tre opened his mouth to speak, “Ya know Th-“

“Shut up...”cut him off. It was pretty obvious what he was going to say.

“Mkay Tre, Uh. ri...right foot green!” Billie said very loud.

“Alright, My arms are killing me so Tre just fall. So I can win.” I said Jokingly.

***-No one’s P.O.V-***

“No way!” The drummer shouted.

“Yes way!” The bassist shouted.

“Don’t make me... M-ike.” Tre said in threatening tone.

Billie just sat there spinning the spinner over and over. Watching it in Aw.

“I D-A-R-E You too.” Mike said in a ‘If you do it, I’ll kick your ass’ tone.

“Well, then let me win!” Tre shouted.

“NO!”

“Alright then....” A evil grin spread across the drummers face.

“Quick, Billie spin the spinner Go! Go! Go!” Mike said quickly.

“Oh ok.” he said.

“Tre, stop humping me! You cheater!” Mike said, before bumping upwards to hit him back.

“Then fall! I’m wanna win....”

“Uh Mike lefts hand blue.” Billie said, then he continued to spin the spinner.

“Al...Most. There.” Mike said.

“That won’t help Mike cause if I fall you fall to. Since I’m on top.” Tre said in a smart ass tone.

“Fuck....” Mike said in defeat and he dropped to the floor.

“HA! I win again and the crowd screams! Tre! Tre! Tre! Tre!” Tre went off show boating.

“Whatever. I don’t care anyway.” Mike said walking off into his office room.
Billie dropped the spinner and followed him.

Mike walked over to the phone. “You 1 have a new message.”

“Hm....” Mike thought, then he pressed play.

“Hey, Dave here. I called all you guy’s cell’s and apparently no one picked up so I decided to call your house phone Mike since you’re the more responsible one of the group.” Then he took a deep breath, “ Yes I know that was a run-on sentence. Anyway you guy’s need to meet me at the Reprise headquarters. We need to talk, and you guys have a interview to do. So call me back. Stay safe. Bye.”

“So we go places tomorrow?” Billie asked Mike.

“I guess we do....”Mike said unsure.