Ouch, What A Fall Billie Took!

I make a cake Mikey!

Mike woke up and noticed Billie wasn't laying on the love seat no more. Tre was still sleep, he was laying on Mike's shoulder. "Ewww." Mike thought to himself. The drummer had drooled all over his shirt.

Mike slapped Tre in the back of the head. At this he jumped up alarmed and was ready to run. Mike sat there and laughed at his surprised expression on his friends face.

"Where'd Billie go?" Tre asked, also yawning.

****-Mikes P.O.V-****

"Why do you always ask me these questions!? I'm not his god damn babysitter!" I shot back. annoyance in my voice.

Tre backed away slowly and went toward the kitchen. My guess to get something to drink. I'm pretty sure his mouth was fuckin dry from all the drool that was on my shirt. Looks like I got hit with a water balloon.

I stood up to my feet, also stretching. "Hey Mike! come look at this." Tre shouted from the kitchen.

"Alright, here I come." I walked over and stood next to Tre "Yeah what did y-WHOA! what the fuck!?" I tilted my head to the side.

"He he fuck." Billie said like.... like a little kid.

Me and Tre just stood there with our jaws dropped. Billie was on the kitchen floor. He looked like he got into Adrienne's make up. With all the lipstick smeared all over his face. On top of that the fridge was open and eggs were all over the floor, flour all over his face, and the whole place.

Billie sat there looking at us just giggling and saying fuck over and over again. He had his hand in the sugar bag, and it was half empty. Oh boy.... I think he ate it, I sure as hell didn't see any on the floor.

"Um, Billie? What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

"Playing in the sugar! I make a cake Mikey!" Billie shouted, Then he poured what was left of the sugar all over his lap. "Fuck!"

"M-M-Mike.... I don't know what to say, to what I'm seeing." Tre told me.

"Me either. This is weird." I scratched my head. Billie saw me and copied me. "He's acting like... like a fucking four year old!"

"Ohhhhh Fucking He he" Billie said wide eyed.

"Tre make sure he doesn't....do anything or something." I said hesitantly.

I went and called the hospital. I was thinking maybe him hitting his head, had something to do with all this.

The phone rang 3 times till someone answered. "Hello Oakland hospital, what can I do for you today." some young chick spoke.

"Ah yes, Well I don't know how to explain this, But my friend hit his head really hard. Now I think, that he thinks he's 4 years old." There was a moment of silence for a couple of minutes.

"Hm, Well hold on let me get one of the doctors."

"Alright."

She put me on hold. I was thinking what Billie and Tre were doing. For all I know Tre would be on the floor right next to Billie, causing even a bigger mess. Then I would have to clean it all up. I sighed.

"Why Hello, This is Dr. Marcus" The man spoke. "Yeah Hi, my names Mike."

"OK well, Mike Your friend seems to have hit his head." I was so tempted to say 'No shit Sherlock!' but I didn't.... "Yeah he did." I said as calm as I could.

"It's only a temporary thing." I sighed in relief. "Unless..." I bit my lip when he said that. "Your friend has had more occasions of hitting his head on another rather hard surface. Then he might be in this 'Child like state' for a while."

"Ah shit...." I mumbled. "So the only problem he has is that he thinks he's younger?" I asked.

"Yup. He should know who you are, and anyone else that he knew before he hit his head." I sighed again.

"How long do you think this will last?"

"Hm, Mike I would say about a week or two. Oh and his vocabulary will differ.... from before. He pretty much has the mind of a young young child."

"Just great.... Thanks Doc. I have to go."

"No problem Mike. If you don't see a difference in a week or two. I would advise you to bring him here to get checked up on."
"Alright then. Later" I hung up the phone.

I walked back into the kitchen. Tre was sitting on the counter, watching Billie smash eggs on the top of his head.
He was laughing, I gave him a look to come into the living room. He followed me and we sat down on the couch.

"OK Tre, Billie has the mind of a Young kid."

"NO FUCKING WAY!" Tre shouted. I closed my eyes and sighed. "Mike you sigh alot.... Did you ever notice?"

I thought for a moment. "No I never realized." I shrugged.

"So do you want to Give Billie a bath or Clean the Kitchen?" I asked Tre, I knew this wasn't going to be easy.

"Uh... I'll clean the kitchen!" He said fast Running off.

Oh god.... I thought to myself.