Ouch, What A Fall Billie Took!

Candy!

***-Tre's P.O.V-***

Hell yeah! I thought to myself. I finally finished cleaning the kitchen!

I turned to put the broom back in the corner.
"What the fuck!"

Billie Jumped on my back. "Hi best friend." He said in my ear.
I laughed.

"Hey Beej!" I shouted also spinning around in circles.

"Whoaaa....Dizzy." We both said.

I stumbled off into the living room and we crashed on the couch.
Billie started giggling out of control.

"Aw man! There's no ice cream in here?" I heard Mike say from the kitchen.

"To the store?!" Billie shouted kinda unsure if that was the right suggestion.

Mike walks in the living room.

"I don't know....."

Billie grabbed my hand "PLEASEEE Please!" He begged.

I gave in, and changed my mind. "Alright lets go!"

"Alright" Mike said grabbing his keys. "Here." He said also handing me and, Billie a baseball cap and a pair of shades.

So we wouldn't get really noticed. We all jumped into the car.

***-No ones P.O.V-***

"BILLIE! This is the last time I'm gonna tell you....Keep the god damn hat on your head!" Mike shouted, glaring at Billie through the rear view mirror.

"But.... I don't like it. This isn't fair! why I have to wear this anyway?" Billie Whined.

"Just in case we run into any 'OMG B-I-L-L-Y JOE!' People." Tre told him.

"That's not how my names spelt!" Billie shouted.

"I know. But that's how 'They' spell it. And at what state your in they could easily manipulate you." Mike finished what Tre was saying.

"Min Min Mini-p-late?" Billie tried sounding the word out.

"Yes" Mike and Tre said at the same time.

They finally got to the store. Walmart!
Billie jumped out the car first. He was just about to take off running across the street. But Tre grabbed his hand.

"NO, look both ways before you cross the street, got it?" Billie shook his head yes.
"and DON'T talk to strangers." Then Tre let go of his hand.

They got inside the store, and went down the ice scream Aisle. "And I scream ICE CREAM!" Billie sung loudly.

Mike laughed.

"We should get some beer." Tre told Mike.

Billie was looking around. Until someone called his name.
He looked around very confused.
"Over here." someone whispered.
Billie looked to his left to see a Blondie Chick, looked like she was about 26 or something. She walked up to him.

"Hey, Your not Mrs. Armstrong!" Billie shouted. That's what her shirt said.

"I could be" she responded.
Billie gave her a 'are you crazy' look.
"Tre said don't talk to strangers LA LA LA LA I'm not listing! LA LA LA LA!" He shouted poking a finger in both his ears.

"But...." she said.
"What?" Billie asked. "Oh Candy!" He pointed to the pack of M&m's in her pocket.

"You want candy?" She smiled. "Come to my house and I have even more candy!"

Billie's Eyes light up. but she couldn't see this cause of the shades remember.

"Ok!" he shouted. She grabbed his hand. They started walking toward the door.

"Tre.... where'd Billie go?" Mike asked.
"He's right behind me."

Mike dropped the box of beer, when he saw Billie hand in hand with some chick.

"BILLIE!" He shouted running after him. Tre following.

"Hey!" Mike said to the girl. He also grabbed Billies arm, and pushed him toward Tre.

"Billie I thought I told you not to talk to strangers." Tre whispered to Billie.

"......Sorry." he whispered back.

"OH MY GOD YOUR MIKE!" she shouted.

"That I am." Mike said walking off.

"Alright lets pay for this ice cream and beer. Then get the hell out of here." Mike said really annoyed.

"Billie you walk right beside Me and Mike for now one." Tre said.

"Ok"

They all got in the car and drove back to the house. It was now dawn outside.