Ouch, What A Fall Billie Took!

*** and *** number 2!

Billie and Mike were sitting at the table eating. They had forgot what they did to their friend.

“What are you talking about?” Billie and Mike said in unison.

“This you assholes!” The drummer shouted pointing to his face.
When the duo ran into Tre’s room with the marker. They decided his face would make a great canvas.

They drew a bunch of dirty things, But the most Annoying thing’s was the word penis written across his for-head in all capital letters. And an arrow pointing from the side of his cheek saying “Enter here.”

Billie and Mike looked at each other. They began laughing, Billie fell out of his chair.

“It’s not funny! And it wont wash off!” Tre shouted.
They ignored him and kept laughing.

Tre started walking toward his laughing friends, “OK, so who’s idea was this? So they can get the better end of this major ass kicking that’s about to go down!”

That was enough said to stop Billie from laughing. He went and hid behind Mike.
Mike tried to stop laughing, “Tre just...calm...down.”

Tre flicked Mike in the nose, “It’s not funny!”
Mike flicked him back, “Was too!”

Billie jumped in between his two fighting friends. Then he pointed up at the ceiling with his index finger, “LOOK PORN!” He shouted.

Tre being Tre looked up instantly, Mike started laughing then Billie yanked him by his arm and quickly pulled him upstairs. The went and hid in the hallway closet.

“How long will we be in here?” Billie whispered.

“Until he A: falls asleep again, wait scratch that. I forgot he just woke up.” Mike whispered back.
Billie slapped his for-head.
“SHH!”
Billie put a finger over his mouth, “Sorry...”
They lost track of time and fell asleep.

***-Tre’s P.O.V-***

I was looking all over the place for those dumb asses. But then I finally stopped looking and started listing. I walked past this one closet for the hundredth time, and heard someone snoring.

“Mike” I whispered. I opened the door to see a sleeping Billie and Mike.
I quickly ran off and found some colorful markers. I was about to get my Revenge!

I then went back downstairs and continued watching TV.

***-No ones P.O.V-***

Billie woke up and got really close to Mike’s face.
Mike opened his eyes, “DUDE! Trying to scare me again?”

“Um...No. Mike you gots something written on your face. Riiiiiight here” Billie poked Mike’s for-head.

Mike started laughing, “You too. It says Dick!”
“Don’t laugh at me! Dick number 2!” Billie shouted back.

“What?”

Billie stuck his tongue out at Mike, “That's what it says!”

“TRE!” Mike yelled coming out of the closet.