Ouch, What A Fall Billie Took!

I want to be a anythings kid!

Billie and Mike walked downstairs, to see the crazy drummer with a huge grin on his face.

“Now were even!” Tre screamed.
Billie crossed his arms, “Na uh you jack off!”

Mike started laughing, “Billie...It’s Jerk off.”
“Oh......”

Tre joined Mike laughing.

“Ahem! Tre I will get you back. That was my Ri-venge on you for making water come out my nose! But now you have started a whole revo..revolu...”

“Revolution.” Mike said. Helping Billie from stumbling over his words.

“YES! That word. So this is war!” Billie screamed, “Mike’s on my team, so HA!”

“Oh two against one huh? Alright.” Tre said slyly

Billie walked in front of the TV and sat down on the floor, “I will get my Re Ri-venge...” he whispered.

Mike sat down next to Tre on the couch. They watched some mystery shows.
Couple minutes later some commercials came on. One of which was an advertisement for a new toy store called ‘Anything’s’ Their catchy slogan “I want to be a anything’s kid!” Right next to a McDonald's....and other child like attractions.

Billie hopped up, “I WANT TO GO THERE! I want to be a anything’s kid!”
Tre jumped up too, “Yeah yeah yeah! Lets go! I need a new be-be gun anyway!”

Mike threw a pillow’s at his springy friends, “I’m not going anywhere with DICK NUMBER 2 written on my face.” he protested.

“Oh shit I forgot about that.” Tre’s enthusiasm died down.

Billie smiled then ran off into the bathroom.

Mike and Tre just sat there, waiting for him to come back into the room.

Billie put his arms in the air, “TA DA! See it’s all covered up! No more dick!”
Tre and Mike burst out into fits of laughter.
“That sounded sooooo wrong.” The drummer exclaimed.

Billie gave them a strange look, “You guys are weird.”

“Ok...Ok I’m done.” Mike said after calming down.

Billie had ran off and covered his for head in bandages.
“See you guys, I’m smart.” Billie poked Tre in the chest, “You are gonna need a lot of bandages to cover up all that writing.”

“Yeah...” Tre mumbled.
“So hurry up!” Billie rushed them.

“How do I look Mike? Do I still look sexy?” Tre asked. His face full of bandages.

“Do you want the truth?”

“Yes”

“Can you handle the truth?”

“FUCK IT, never mind then....” Tre yelped.

Billie walked back into the living room, “HAHAHA Ya’ll look stupid.”

“Fuck this, I’m not going now.” Mike shouted.

“Yeah me either. All my sexy-ness has to be covered up by these stupid bandages!” Tre agreed along with Mike.

Billie stomped his foot, “FINE! I’ll drive myself. I am a grown up, and I gots one of these plastic Drivey thing’s with my picture on it.”

“No Billie boy! We’ll take you.” Tre said.