Ouch, What A Fall Billie Took!

Tre you ***er.....

Soon the Green Day guys reach the mega toy store.

Billie hopped out of the car, and grabbed Tre’s hand, “YAY!” He shouted running dragging Tre along.

Mike laughed, then locked the car doors and followed his friends.

***-Mike’s P.O.V-***
I was wondering around looking at things, looking for Billie and Tre.
Then all of a sudden I head a blood screeching crying scream, followed by my name....It was Billie.

I quickly ran down the aisles until I finally found the one Billie was on. But what I saw was odd.

Billie was standing there with a woman, and she was beating him with her purse.

Billie had his hands up trying to shield his head, and he was crying. Tre.... I didn’t see him anywhere.

“Hey hey hey lady. What’s the problem?” I finally spoke up.

“This man, no he shouldn’t be called a man. He’s a pervert! I come down this aisle with my little Susie and all the babies are missing their tops!”, She screamed pointing at Billie’s hand, which was full of Barbie tops.

I sighed, “Tre you fucker...” I mumbled to myself.
Billie escaped from the woman’s grasp, and ran over to me and sat on the floor and gabbed my leg and cried into it. Wow what a scene.

I pulled Billie up, “Come on let’s go.” He held on to my arm. He was still crying. But kinda to himself.

I’m going to kick Tre’s ass!
Me and Billie walked around the store looking for this fool. We weren’t having any luck finding him.