Sequel: Jagged Edge

Painful Lullaby

My Kiss To Betray

"My parents are both gone," Eva murmured to me. She was trying to be sexy, but it was only turning me off. Matter of fact, I gagged a little bit.

"Lemme get ready," I choked out. The tears were filling my eyes, stinging with a sharp pain.

"Alright, I'll be in my room," she winked at me. I waited for her to be a safe distance, then ran into the kitchen. There it was, beautiful. Her parents' liquor cabinet.

I opened it and swallowed a few mouthfuls. I sure as hell didn't want to remember what was about to happen. I didn't know what to do with the bottle, so I put it back. I could feel its affect, as it traveled through me I became numb. I just wish I had something else. Heroin, maybe...

I trudged slowly up to Eva's room, waiting for the Vodka to take its full effect before I got there. But the walk took to little of time, and I was to her room before I knew it. I took a deep breath and opened to door. Eva was sitting on her bed. For some reason I was expecting a lot worse. She jumped up and attacked me, taking my entire mouth in hers. She shut the door, then shoved me onto the bed, grinding her hips into mine the entire time. Images of Jag filled my mind and mixed with the alcohol, making this less painful than it already was.

Eva yanked off my clothes quickly. I took a deep breath. The only thing that I could do now was brace myself.

__________

Eva fell asleep shortly after she'd finished with me. She claimed that I 'was a lot of work.' The thought made my stomach churn violently. I yanked on my clothes and ran to the bathroom, throwing up all the contents of my stomach into the toilet. I moaned and wiped my mouth. I washed it out with water.

I felt dirty. I could still feel her every touch, burning into my skin. There were claw marks on my stomach from her fingernails. My stomach heaved again as I thought of it.

I felt used. I walked out of the bathroom and back into Eva's room, where she was still sleeping. I pulled on my shoes and a sweatshirt, just to be prepared.

The sun was just starting to set and Eva's parents, giggling, came into the house and went upstairs into their bedroom. The sunset was beautiful, but I didn't have time to admire it. I pulled out two pieces of paper. On the first one I wrote:

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Clark,
First off, I'd like to thank you for letting me stay here, but I have some very serious reasons on why I must leave. I know that Eva told you why I was here, and Jag is helping me. No, saving me.
Eva has a problem. She's forced me to kiss her on many occasions. When I didn't comply to these demands, she slapped me. She demanded that I tell her I love her, and when I did not to this, she slapped me again. She made it clear to me that I was not to see Jag or my friends, making me come home with her early from Veronica's house.
Tonight, she raped me. Eva may tell you otherwise, but the only reason that I let her was for fear of what would've happened if I didn't let her.
I don't want to press charges. I just want you to get Eva help. She's very nice, but there are things about her that need to be taken care of.
Tonight I'm leaving with Jag without Eva's permission or knowing. Please, explain to her why I left. Let her know that she's a great friend and that I'm sorry.
Thank You,
Roxie Fischer.


I let a single tear slip down my cheek. I wrote on the back "PLEASE READ" in large letters. On the second piece of paper I wrote:

Eva,
I'm so sorry.
Roxie.


I slipped that paper on her bedside and took the other one up to her parent's room. They were silent, so I slipped the paper underneath the door and walked back down to Eva's room. I sat down on the chair. I waited, staring out the window as the night darkened. It was a pretty clear night.

The effect of the Vodka was wearing off, and my head was swimming with thought and anticipation.

As I sat, I kept thinking about how I'd betrayed Jag. I'd fucked a girl while he was on his way here to save me from her. Even kissing Eva was betraying Jag beyond belief.

Suddenly, a light came from the trees surrounding Eva's. It blinked several times, then disappeared. I gathered my bags and ran out the front door. Jag was here, coming for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit goes to Some Will Seek Forgiveness, Others Escape by Underoath.
I've tortured my mindchild.
Oh noes.
xoxo.