Sequel: Jagged Edge

Painful Lullaby

I Love You

_____About 1 Week Later_____

Zoe had put the pictures up on her MySpace, and a lot of people had thought they were hilarious.

I've been really tired lately, but not from lack of sleep. It was from physical exercise, even walking up stairs made me tired. Jag had to help me, to make sure that I wouldn't fall.

Right then, Donny was over. We were all sitting in Jag's room, listening to music and talking.

"So, how's Veronica?" I asked, trying to get it out of him that they were dating. It was pretty obvious that they were, but I wanted it from one of them so that I could taunt Veronica about it. This would be her first boyfriend. Before this, the only guys she thought were hot were Gerard Way and Ryan Ross.

"She's good," he replied, then stopped himself, "Wait a second!"

But it was too late. I pointed at him, "YOU ADMITTED IT!"

"Wait, wait!" He said.

"ADMIT IT, BITCH!" I exclaimed. Jag started laughing at my random outburst.

"Fine. We've been going out for a few weeks," he admitted, blushing.

"I knew it!" I exclaimed. Both Donny and Jag gave me weird looks. "I just have that...sense," I explained. They nodded, knowing that I had a mind link with Zoe, so it made sense that I would know when my friends were together. I guess.

"Veronica doesn't seem like a very...soft person," Jag pointed out.

"She's not. She still won't open up to me. She just kinda...sits...and glares at me sometimes. She won't let me hold her hand or touch her or anything. But she kinda talks. It's weird because she asked me out on the same day I was going to ask her," he said. I burst out laughing.

"That is just...typical Veronica!" I laughed, "not even being nice in her own relationship."

"I could see her glaring at you," Jag laughed. I laughed too.

"She does. She like...I don't even know. We watch Life On The Murder Scene a lot. I dunno why, but she's got this obsession with it," Donny said.

"So does this one here," Jag said, cupping his mouth as if he were telling a secret, but saying it loud enough for me to hear.

"I heard that! And yes, I love Frank Iero," I said proudly.

"I thought you loved me!" Jag said, his face falling in mock sadness.

"Oh, well...I guess I love you too," I said, kissing him on the lips.

"Imagine Donny trying to kiss Veronica," Jag said, then started laughing, slapping his knee and leaning backwards. I laughed along with him, and Donny did, too.

"That would be like...a disaster!" I said, making everyone laugh harder.

"She'd probably slap him," Jag laughed. By now we were clutching our stomachs.

"Oh man. If only we could video tape it," I laughed. We calmed down after this only to realize that Donny's phone was ringing.

"Shit, sorry," he said, standing up and grabbing his phone. He went into the bathroom. We overheard his conversation with Veronica, ending with an 'I love you' and then a loud yell from the other end of the phone line. We giggled into our hands as Donny came back out.

"You heard that, didn't you?" he asked. We giggled and nodded in response. "She wasn't happy that I said that," he said. At this, we broke out laughing harder.

"What...happened?" I asked between laughs.

"Well I said 'I love you' and she screamed 'What the hell?' and then hung up," he said, looking sad.

"Don't worry dude, she was just surprised. She'll get over it, just give her time to call you back," I said.

"You give awesome advice," Donny said. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it," Jag said, getting up and running down the stairs.

"I bet it's his secret girlfriend," Donny whispered to me.

"Fer reals on the reals? He's got a secret girlfriend?" I asked him, knowing that it wasn't true.

"Did you just say...what I think you said?" Donny asked me, a grin sliding across his face.

"Yes I did, Donald," I said. He stopped smiling.

"Don't call me that," he said, then started laughing. We heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Jag appeared with Bryce.

"Hi Bryce!" I said happily. Bryce jumped onto the bed with the rest of us.

"You must be psyched to be surrounded by guys," Bryce said, then burped as if it added effect. That was soon followed by a burp from both Donny and Jag.

"Ew, that's nasty!" I whined, covering my face and waving the air away from my face. A day with the dudes, what fun!
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm writing a joint story, you can find it here.
xoxo.