Forgotten.

Hello.

After a three hour drive I finally started to see familiar sights of Sequim. It was a fairly small town but not too small. I was supposed to meet him at Gwennies, the restaurant where he was having his part at, then afterward we would go back to his new house he purchased six months ago. I finally got there and found a place to park. I grabbed the wrapped present from the passengers seat. I got him a seahawks jersey and a mug that said his name on it, Robert.

As I walked in my father saw me quickly, "Aimee! You cut your hair! It looks marvelous," my father then came and hugged me with his wife Karen trailing behind him.

"Yea, I couldn't stand long hair anymore," I smiled, "Karen." I said nodding to her.

"Hello, dear." Karen replied,"Was your drive out her enjoyable?"

"It was fine." I lied. I couldn't stop thinking about my mother the whole way here. My father then turned to his friends and started talking while me and Karen chatted about my classes and asking me if I found any boys I liked. Then he walked into the restaurant. He looked kinda familiar but I didn't know why or who he was.

"Travis! You made it!" My father said happily walking over and shaking hands with this man I now know as Travis.

"I wouldn't miss it," Travis smiled. He had beautiful brown hair and impressive green eyes.

"Aimee, I don't think you would remeber him, but when Travis was twenty he mowed our lawn and helped your...." He stopped talking, he was about to say mother. "With the garden!" He continued after an awkward pause. He didn't want to bring up bad memories on such a happy day.

"Sadly I don't," I responded getting up to shake his hand. He grabbed my hand firmly.

Travis smiled at me, "I remember when you were just a little girl, now you grew up into quite an attractive woman." I think I might of blushed. I inherited my mothers fine red hair, so blushing would be extremely noticible.

My father left with Karen to attend to the other guests and left me to talk to Travis. I found out that he lives in Port Angeles and works for a fishing company. He is twelve years older then me though, but I wouldn't care but for some reason I was attracted to him. He was friendly and obviously attracted to me.