Status: Hiatus

Is It Too Late to Say I Hate Change?

Anger

Jimmy's POV

What was Maggie doing? Is she trying to torture me? Why would she bring Dani out here if she knew we always came here after lunch? There are plenty of other ways to leave the school, that are just as easy as this way. I guess I should have expected something like this after her little evil smirk in my direction during lunch. I truly hate the girl at the moment, she had found a loop hole in our agreement. She only agreed not to tell the guys; I'm screwed. Dani seemed to become a little more comfortable, in her surrounding. The guys weren't being dicks, and that probably why she seemed less tense.

"So Ella," Zacky said looking over at her.

"What?"

"You don't seem like, you're anything like Rachel or Jessica, so why do you hang out with them?"

"They are my friends," she answered.

"I see, and what would your friends say if I asked you out?" he continued.

"I'm not entirely sure," she blushed.

"Want to find out?" he continued. Her blush grew darker as Maggie, told her to go for it.

"Alright," she said looking down to try and hide her blush.

"Cool," he grinned.

I knew Maggie was up to something, why would she encourage Dani, to accept Zack's date offer. Why must she torture me? I could feel the anger bubbling up inside me. I glared over at Maggie who had an accomplished grin on her face. Why would she do this to me? Brian, Johnny, and Matt, started a cat call, which only cause Dani to blush even more. It took everything in me not to punch something. I clenched and unclenched my hand, trying to control my anger; but it wasn't working to well. Zacky, kept flirting with Dani, and the sight was almost to much to bear. I had to leave; I had to get out.

I walked away from the group without so much as a goodbye. I had to get away. I don't think they noticed that I left because no one said anything. Ditching school was something I did quite often, and most of the time I didn't have a reason, but this time was different. I didn't want to go home, so I walked to the park.

I walked around the small path for a while until I finally reached the duck pond that was in the back of the park. It hadn't changed much since the last time I'd been here. Sure there was more grass, and moss, but it was still the same. This was mine and Dani's spot, we came here together all the time, and we often came alone. I sat down on the old bench next to the pond and put my head in my hands.

Why was I so jealous, of Zack? This was good right? If Zack and Dani started dating I would have an excuse to talk to her. I wouldn't have to pretend I hated her.So why am I still so angry? Why can't I stand the thought of the two of them together? Why do things have to be so complicated? I wish that nothing ever changed, I wish I could tell all this to Dani. I wish I knew why I suddenly wanted to beat up my best friend.

I stayed there, half the night. I didn't answer my phone when my friends started calling. I knew they wouldn't know where I was. They didn't know about the duck pond. They didn't know about how Dani and I used to be so close. They didn't know anything, because I was too afraid to tell them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey all!
Check out this story okay?
Captial Vices
It is awesome and my new addiction =D

Enjoy and Comment
<3

Much love
Amber