Status: Hiatus

Is It Too Late to Say I Hate Change?

Insane

Jimmy's POV

I finally managed to make my way home, about 4 hours later. The sky was starting to darken and people where starting to get home from work. I pushed the front door open and saw the one person I really wasn't in the mood to see.

"Hey Jim. Where were you?" he asked hoping up off the couch, and reappearing in front of me.

"Just hanging out, with a friend," I lied, looking down at him.

"Oh, well why did you leave early, and not tell us?" he asked continuing to question me.

"I had to meet my friend, and I was running late I didn't think you guys would care all that much," I lied again.

"Oh alright," he said. I nodded and went up to my room, knowing Zack would follow.

"So..." I said awkwardly, not really knowing what to say to him. I laid myself down on my bed and stared up at the ceiling, waiting for his response.

I should really put up some posters or something up there.

"Did you ever think up any new songs?" Zack asked. I nodded and pointed over to my backpack.

"Its in the red notebook,"I said telling him what he already knew.

The guys and I are in a band, called Avenged Sevenfold, or A7x for short. I am the drummer, for our band, and I often times write lyrics. Zack is our rhyme guitarist, Matt is the lead singer. Brian is lead guitar, and short shit, Johnny, is on bass.

Our band mean so much to all 5 of us and yet so little people know about it. our parents, and Maggie are pretty much the only people who know, well besides the people we try to make gigs with, but they more then likely forget about us. Who wants to hire a bunch or messed up teenagers to play a show? Obviously not them.

"Where are my parents," I asked Zack, as he read over my most recent lyrics.

"They went out, they won't be back until late," he said turning the page. Thats when I noticed the thick black numbers, neatly written across his arm.

"Hey, whose number is that?" I asked really hoping he wasn't going to say it was hers.

"Ella's," he said smirking.

Damn.

"Oh cool," I said, clenching my fist.

"Yeah I think I am going to take her to a movie," he continued.

"Really?"

"Yeah, well that or I was thinking about taking her to the amusement park."

"The one thats a few towns over?" I asked.

"Yeah, but if I take her there, you, the guys and Maggie, have to go."

"Why?"

"Because Jimmy! You guys will kill me if I don't take you, and don't even try telling me you won't. Last time I went without telling you you tackled me to the ground, and my leg got cut open on that rock, and you sprained my ankle."

"...True," I said smiling at the memory. Zacky was so messed up that day, He went to the amusement park with this new girl he was seeing, and Matt happened to call him while he was on his date. I remember him going over to Matt's house afterward, and as soon as he walked on to the lawn, I tackled him to the ground and started yelling at him. It was a good day. Don't get me wrong, I do not hate Zack, he is actually one of my best friends, but sometimes we can be a little overly aggressive toward each other. I didn't mean to hurt Zack that day, but it just happened. And sure I didn't feel like seeing Zack right now, but that was only because of something, I had come to realize while at the duck pond.

"Yeah, so thats why," Zack said as his phone started ringing. He pulled it out of his pocket and looked at the front screen.

"Who is it?" I asked hoping it wasn't her.

"Maggie," he said flipping the phone open, and putting it on speaker phone.

"Hello?"

"Zack!" Maggie's overly excited voice screamed.

"And Jimmy," Zack added.

"Jimmy!" A different voice yelled. I couldn't quite place who it was since it sound like a guys failed attempt at sounding like a girl, but I think I had a good idea of who it could be.

"Was that Brian?" I asked laughing.

"Yes, he has been pretending he is a girl, like all day, and its getting mildly creepy," Maggie responded laughing.

"Thats weird. Why is he acting like a girl?" Zack asked.

"He was helping Ella," she started, before being cut off by Brian's big mouth.

"Dani!" he yelled.

"Sorry, he was helping Dani, get an outfit together for tomorrow."

"Yeah, and he sucks at it," I heard Dani laugh.

"What are you talking about!? I was amazing at it!" Brian yelled.

"Brian, checkers and plaid do not go together," Dani said continuing to laugh.

"Neither do, checkers and stripes," I heard a really familiar voice say.

"Who as that?" Zack asked.

"Tania!" Brian sang, "She is Dani's cousin."

"Tania, as in Tania, Tania!?" I said sitting up on my bed.

"James!" She yelled.

"Stop calling me that!" I laughed.

"Aw, you know you like it," I heard her giggle.

"I'm so confused," Zack said.

"Me too!" Brian laughed.

"Is Brian drunk?" Zack asked.

"No," he said sounding shocked, "how could you say such a thing!"

"Just wondering."

"James, I am going to come break into your house tonight!" Tania yelled.

"Like hell you are."

"Oh I am I promise, and Dani is going to come with me, and we are going to molest you in your sleep."

"No we aren't, Tania. Stop being weird."

"I want to be weird."

"Where are you guys at?" Zack asked.

"Maggie's house," Brian said.

"Oh cool, well I'm going to let you go I'm looking over something for Jimmy," Zack said.

"Looking over what? His Penis? Are you finally coming out of the closet?" Brian yelled, jokingly.

"Oh shut up Brian, I'm the one who has a date tomorrow," Zack laughed.

"I could have a date tomorrow if I wanted one!" Brian yelled.

"No you couldn't."

"Yes I could! Tania! Tomorrow you are going out with me," Brian yelled again. Seriously what was with this kid and yelling tonight?

"Okay," Tania laughed.

"See I told you!"

"Right whatever, Bye," Zack laughed hanging up the phone. He sighed and shoved it back into his pocket.

"Wow," I laughed.

"Yeah, I guess we'll be going to the amusement park tomorrow," he sighed.

"I guess so, and you get to be the lucky one who, gets to buy me food."

"Why me?!" he asked.

"Because, your here, and I said so," I laughed.

Hopefully tomorrow would go well. Hopefully I wouldn't snap at the sight of my best friend with her. Hopefully, I could get some sleep tonight. Today had been a long day, and i was just ready for some sleep, but I knew I wouldn't get that until Zacky left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!
What up guys.
I am starting a new story with my good buddy Tania and you should go check it out.
Scoring A Rockstar: Avenged Sevenfold

Comment and Enjoy
<3 Amber